Software Engineer - Frontend
KeepTruckin is on a mission to connect the world’s trucks. With the leading ELD and fleet management platform, we are bringing the trucking industry online and fundamentally changing the way freight is moved on our roads.
The numbers tell the story:
- The KeepTruckin network is composed of more than 200,000 trucks and is expected to grow to 400,000 by end of 2018.
- We grew from $1 million to more than $50 million in annual recurring revenue in 12 months, among the fastest growing SaaS companies ever.
- Our Glassdoor rating is 4.8 stars. We have built an incredible culture with high trust and transparency, where people feel empowered to do their best work.
About the Job:
As a Frontend Engineer at KeepTruckin, you have an amazing opportunity to work on the latest frontend frameworks and tools to develop and improve features of our KeepTruckin for Fleets product. You will be contributing to interesting and challenging projects that involve Geolocation, Video streaming, Real-time messaging to name a few. We are looking for candidates with strong problem solving skills and an eye for great software design.
- Work on modern web frameworks and tools as part of the frontend team
- Implement designs from mockups using modern web technologies
- Communicate with backend engineers about API requirements and refinements
- Work with designers to build highly usable and performant UIs
- Be able to work as part of a tightly knit team
- 1+ years of web development experience
- Worked on at least one medium to large web application
- Understands agile software development process
- Experience working in at least one of the modern web frameworks such as Angular 2+, React, Vue, etc
- Comfortable using CSS preprocessors such as Sass/Less
- Experience in modern frontend development tools such as Webpack/Gulp/Grunt
- Some prior experience in Ruby on Rails is a big plus!
As an equal opportunity employer, we are committed to diversity in the workforce. In accordance with applicable law, we prohibit discrimination against any applicant or employee based on any legally recognized basis, including, but not limited to; race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, lactation, childbirth or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, age (40 and over), national origin or ancestry, physical or mental disability, genetic information (including testing and characteristics), veteran status, uniformed service member status or any other status protected by federal, state or local law.