Growth Marketing Manager, New Products
San Francisco, CA
Who we are:
KeepTruckin is on a mission to modernize the trucking industry. With the leading fleet management platform, we are bringing trucks online and fundamentally changing the way freight is moved on our roads.
We are a Forbes Cloud 100 company and we’ve been recognized by Glassdoor as a “Best Place to Work” in 2019. We’re on the hunt to find talented individuals to join our growing team.
Located in the city’s South of Market (SOMA) neighborhood, the KeepTruckin headquarters is a walk away from Oracle Park (go Giants!) and Union Square. Our building—built in 1923—has a unique industrial, open feel made comfortable with countless comfy couches and beautiful greenery. When they’re not working, you can find fellow team members playing pool, enjoying the rooftop view, and exploring this historical city.
About The Job:
We’re looking for a Growth Marketing Manager, New Products to guide experimentation and growth strategy within marketing channels for new products. In this role, you will partner with Product Marketing to help define a go-to-market strategy and will be responsible for owning end-to-end digital lead generation.
- Plan and execute marketing campaigns across multiple channels to acquire new leads, while determining what drives efficient, scalable growth
- Manage email campaigns across the customer lifecycle in Pardot, including setting strategy, testing and launching and analyzing results
- Manage SEO program, conduct keyword research to guide content creation, identify technical SEO issues and work with PMM and web developers to optimize website
- Produce reports outlining results and recommend opportunities for improvement
- 5+ years growth marketing, digital marketing or performance marketing experience, with a deep understanding of email marketing, acquisition and demand generation strategies and tactics, campaign management, A/B testing and analytics
- Strong grasp of the acquisition, retargeting and attribution marketing technology landscape
- Demonstrated tactical excellence in at least one of the following acquisition channels: Display Prospecting, Display Retargeting, Paid Social (Facebook, Instagram, etc.), SEM
- Preferred B2B/Saas, Salesforce.com, Pardot and Looker experience but not required
As an equal opportunity employer, we are committed to diversity in the workforce. In accordance with applicable law, we prohibit discrimination against any applicant or employee based on any legally recognized basis, including, but not limited to; race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, lactation, childbirth or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, age (40 and over), national origin or ancestry, physical or mental disability, genetic information (including testing and characteristics), veteran status, uniformed service member status or any other status protected by federal, state or local law.