Sales Development Representative - SF
San Francisco, CA
KeepTruckin is on a mission to improve the efficiency of America’s trucking industry by connecting the millions of drivers and vehicles that haul freight on our roads. We are backed by Google Ventures and Index Ventures.
In 2015, the U.S. Department of Transportation announced regulation that will require 4.5 million interstate truck drivers to use an Electronic Logging Device (ELD) to record their hours of service with the goal of improving road safety and reducing the paperwork burden on the industry.
With the leading ELD in the market, KeepTruckin is poised to build the largest network of connected commercial vehicles in the world. The massive data generated from this network presents an opportunity to fundamentally change the way the trucking market operates.
As a Sales Development Representative, you will be responsible for helping our Account Executives prospect enterprise clients. We are looking for strong communicators who are fast learners and have a natural sales instinct to be the face and voice of KeepTruckin.
YOUR DAY TO DAY RESPONSIBILITIES WILL INCLUDE THE FOLLOWING:
- Make outbound calls to leads research companies to identify decision makers and target all outbound communications toward this person
- Educate prospects about KeepTruckin and understand their requirements
- Work closely with Account Executive team to coordinate handoff
- Test different tactics and channels to optimize our sales process
- Generate new business opportunities and manage the sales pipeline
- Meet and exceed monthly targets and quotas for opportunity generation
- Understand the product inside and out and articulate our value proposition clearly
- Develop new prospecting/outbound strategy to generate new leads
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE:
- Receptive to feedback, willingness to learn and embrace continuous improvement
- Competitive mindset always striving for success
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Strong work ethic with the ability to get the job done
- Upbeat and ready to give their all everyday
- Ability to plan ahead and avoid problems by being resourceful
- Resilient in capacity to deal with pressure and the demands of the workplace
- Sense of Urgency in recognizing market opportunities
- Natural self-starter with greater sense of ownership for the product and the company
- Native or bilingual spoken and written English skills