San Francisco, CA
KeepTruckin is on a mission to improve the efficiency of America’s trucking industry by connecting the millions of drivers and vehicles that haul freight on our roads. We are backed by Google Ventures and Index Ventures.
In 2015, the U.S. Department of Transportation announced regulation that will require 4.5 million interstate truck drivers to use an Electronic Logging Device (ELD) to record their hours of service with the goal of improving road safety and reducing the paperwork burden on the industry.
With the leading ELD in the market, KeepTruckin is poised to build the largest network of connected commercial vehicles in the world. The massive data generated from this network presents an opportunity to fundamentally change the way the trucking market operates.
As a Senior Recruiter, you have an opportunity to help build our internal team. We are looking for candidates with strong communication skills who are able to collaborate with teams to search, vet, and onboard the best available talent.
DAY TO DAY RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Distribute our operations job descriptions across various job boards and universities.
- Source and hire across all teams with a focus on Engineering, Product, and Operations teams
- Work closely with Hiring Managers to understand their needs in order to identify the right talent
- Handle 10-15 job requisitions simultaneously
- Ensure timely and thorough candidate screenings
- Conduct independent sourcing via LinkedIn, social networks, job postings, etc.
- Manage a consistent, high volume flow of qualified candidates through active and passive sourcing methods
- Identify recruiting resources to source and certify new talent
- Develop leading-edge methods to attract diverse talent
IDEAL CANDIDATE HAS:
- 5+ years of proven in-house, full-cycle recruiting both technical and non technical candidates
- Successful track record of direct sourcing candidates
- A strong knowledge of, and experience with, outside recruiting resources including social recruiting
- Exceptional interview skills
- Strong project management and agency management skills
- Excellent networking and communication skills
- The ability to independently manage multiple competing priorities and constantly re-prioritize
- An extremely high sense of urgency and ability to work in fast-paced, ever-changing environment