KeepTruckin is on a mission to improve the efficiency of America’s trucking industry by connecting the millions of drivers and vehicles that haul freight on our roads. We are backed by Google Ventures and Index Ventures.
In 2015, the U.S. Department of Transportation announced regulation that will require 4.5 million interstate truck drivers to use an Electronic Logging Device (ELD) to record their hours of service with the goal of improving road safety and reducing the paperwork burden on the industry.
With the leading ELD in the market, KeepTruckin is poised to build the largest network of connected commercial vehicles in the world. The massive data generated from this network presents an opportunity to fundamentally change the way the trucking market operates.
As a UI/UX designer you will have an amazing opportunity to shape our amazing product and define a great experience for commercial drivers and fleets. You will be working with real users to collect data, make design decisions and use their feedback to drive the vision of the product.
Your day to day responsibilities will include the following:
- Design and prototype brand new product features
- Collaborate with project stakeholders, and conduct user research
- Collaborate with developers and deliver detailed design spec
The ideal candidate has:
- At least 3 years of experience in UI design with a solid understanding of UX
- A relevant UI design portfolio
- Familiarity with web and mobile technology, and basic understanding of HTML, CSS and mobile development
- Strong communication skills, and fluency in written and spoken english