Senior UI/UX Designer
We are on a mission to improve the efficiency of America’s trucking industry by connecting the millions of drivers and vehicles that haul freight on our roads. We are backed by Google Ventures and Index Ventures.
In 2015, the U.S. Department of Transportation announced regulation that will require 4.5 million interstate truck drivers to use an Electronic Logging Device (ELD). The goal is to improve road safety and reduce paperwork burden on the industry.
With the leading ELD in the market, We are poised to build the largest network of connected commercial vehicles in the world. The massive data generated from this network presents an opportunity to fundamentally change the way the trucking market operates.
About the job:
As a UI/UX designer, you will have an amazing opportunity to shape our product and define a great experience for commercial drivers and fleets. You will be working with real users to collect data, make design decisions and use their feedback to drive the vision of the product.
- Design and prototype brand new product features
- Collaborate with project stakeholders, and conduct user research
- Collaborate with developers and deliver detailed design spec
- Define the best product experience for every feature
- Work with product managers directly, from conceptualization to hand-off
- Conduct user research for features, using data to back up your ideas
- Work with a team of multi-disciplinary creatives and collaborate on creative projects
- Ensure that the feature works and looks exactly as specified with detail feedback loops
- 4+ years of experience in UI design with a solid understanding of UX
- Familiarity with web and mobile technology, and understanding of HTML, CSS, JS is a plus
- Strong understanding of design principles and aesthetics across web and mobile interface design
- A relevant UI design portfolio
- Fluency in written and spoken english
- A BA/BS degree or equivalent experience working in design
KeepTruckin is a rapidly growing startup headquartered in San Francisco. We offer fantastic benefits, a phenomenal office culture, unlimited PTO, and a stocked kitchen. As an equal opportunity employer, we are committed to diversity in the workforce. We consider qualified applicants without regard to sexual orientation, gender identity, race, veteran or disability status.