Senior UI/UX Designer
KeepTruckin is on a mission to connect the world’s trucks. With the leading ELD and fleet management platform, we are bringing the trucking industry online and fundamentally changing the way freight is moved on our roads.
The numbers tell the story:
- The KeepTruckin network is composed of more than 200,000 trucks and is expected to grow to 400,000 by end of 2018.
- We grew from $1 million to more than $50 million in annual recurring revenue in 12 months, among the fastest growing SaaS companies ever.
- Our Glassdoor rating is 4.8 stars. We have built an incredible culture with high trust and transparency, where people feel empowered to do their best work.
About the Job:
As a UI/UX designer, you will have an amazing opportunity to build the KeepTruckin brand and define a great experience of sales funnel assets that drive revenue.
- Collaborate with project stakeholders, and conduct user research
- Collaborate with developers and deliver detailed design spec
- Define the best experience for every project
- Execute all visual design stages from research to conceptualization to visualization to hand-off to engineering team
- Work with a team of multi-disciplinary creatives and collaborate on creative projects
- Ensure that the designed product works and looks exactly as specified with detail feedback loops
- 4+ years of experience in UI/UX design
- Familiarity with web and mobile technology, and understanding of HTML, CSS, JS is a plus.
- Strong understanding of design principles and aesthetics across web and mobile interface design
- A relevant UI/UX design portfolio
- Fluency in written and spoken english
- A BA/BS degree or equivalent experience working in design
KeepTruckin is a rapidly growing startup headquartered in San Francisco. We offer fantastic benefits, a phenomenal office culture, unlimited PTO, and a stocked kitchen. As an equal opportunity employer, we are committed to diversity in the workforce. We consider qualified applicants without regard to sexual orientation, gender identity, race, veteran or disability status.