Post-Closing Collateral Analyst
Dublin, OH /
CFO – Post Closing /
Keller Mortgage (an affiliate of Keller Williams Realty) is one of the country’s fastest growing mortgage companies in the country! We employ over 800 employees, and we are licensed to operate in 49 States (soon to be all 50). In 2019, per Scotsman Guide, we were the 47th largest Mortgage Lender in the United States, with a loan volume of over $2.9 billion. We also placed 40 of our loan officers onto Scotsman’s Guide list of Top Originators (based on volume) for 2019, which represents about 40% of our loan officers. In 2020, we closed over $5.7 billion in loans, and we are expecting even more growth in 2021. Come join the Keller Mortgage family!
The Post Closing Collateral Analyst is responsible for fulfilling a thorough review of the residential mortgage loans documentation, in its entirety, after final underwriting, and after closing, prior to the delivery to pre-selected investor.
- Review all final documentation of loans to insure timely receipt to investors for loan purchasing; including scanning and uploading of all relevant documents to the investor’s designated website
- Identify and communicate any missing documentation or inconsistencies in the file with operations team
- Ensure missing documentation is received and inconsistencies are corrected prior to approving the signing and closing of package
- Ensure all documentation is consistent throughout the file, and all compliance and underwriting guidelines are met
- Work with quality control team to ensure complete coverage of the QC process. This may require cross-training with other team members and dove-tail coverage to ensure quality control measures are in place at all times
- Complete TRID Shipping Review, sort and organize signed closing packages. This includes looking for all packages, signatures, and dates to be completed and correct
- Scan the Signed Closing package into Encompass, add wiring instructions and create cover sheet for investors.
- Create Allonge and send with the Original Note and Mortgage to the Warehouse banks.
- Other duties as needed
- Represent Keller Mortgage’s mission, vision and values with integrity and professionalism
- This position is based in Dublin, OH; this is not a remote opportunity. No relocation assistance will be provided
- Three or more years of administrative experience; preferred candidates will have mortgage services experience
- Demonstrated experience with underwriting, loan processing and audit processes
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, both verbally and in writing, to fellow employees, customers and external vendors in a professional, articulate and respectful manner
- Proven experience handling delicate situations with diplomacy and tact
- Proven ability to multi-task
- Demonstrated strong organizational skills
- Proven experience with responsiveness and attention to detail
- Proven ability to prioritize projects based upon business demands in the midst of multiple requests from various entities
- Possess a strong commitment to customer service and the adherence to deadlines and expected delivery dates
- The position requires a highly motivated and organized individual that is willing to diversify and multi-task
- Detail oriented and organized with the ability to work on a variety of projects independently and within a team structure
- HS Diploma or equivalent; preferred candidates will have an Associates or Bachelors degree
This position description is intended to be dynamic and subject to change. Position requirements and essential functions may be altered from time to time based upon the needs of the organization and department. This position may be required to execute special projects or other related duties on occasion.
Keller Mortgage is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and an Affirmative Action employer. We celebrate diversity and inclusiveness, and we are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills.