Lock Desk/Secondary Analyst
United States /
CFO – Secondary Market /
Full-time (Remote/Work From Home)
Keller Mortgage (an affiliate of Keller Williams Realty) is one of the country’s fastest growing mortgage companies in the country! We employ over 800 employees, and we are licensed to operate in 49 States (soon to be all 50). In 2019, per Scotsman Guide, we were the 47th largest Mortgage Lender in the United States, with a loan volume of over $2.9 billion. In 2020, we placed 70 of our Loan Officers (over 55%) onto Scotsman’s Guide list of Top Originators (based on volume); and closed over $5.7 billion in loans.
Come join the Keller Mortgage family! Our benefits include Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k (with a 6% match), paid Holidays and a PTO package.
The Lock Desk/Secondary Analyst plays a critical part in the profitability of each loan by being responsible for an ever-changing, unpredictable set of circumstances.
- Review and verify all price quotes and lock requests, while reviewing all variables
- Commit loans with the appropriate investors, and issue confirmations to all appropriate parties
- Enter of lock requests and confirmation information accurately and efficiently into our LOS
- Develop pricing models; including rates, pricing, adjustments and matrices
- Review, process, lock, extend, and revise mortgage loan rate lock requests as needed
- Evaluate and confirm pricing upon receipt on each lock request to ensure accuracy, flow, and best execution
- Ensure adequate hedging is maintained
- Maintain lock/pricing data within Encompass Origination System
- Maintain lock/pricing data within Optimal Blue Pricing System
- Compile lock request data for daily hedge reporting
- Perform ad hoc analysis
- Other duties as required
- Represent Keller Mortgage's mission, vision and values with integrity and professionalism
- This role is a remote/work from home position.
- Three or more years of experience performing a Lock Desk and/or Secondary Hedging function, preferred candidates will have performed these functions in a mortgage environment
- Three or more years of pricing experience
- Proven knowledge of FNMA, FHLMC, and other investor lending guidelines
- Working knowledge of Encompass and Optimal Blue
- Proven experience prioritizing projects based upon business demands and multiple requests from various entities in a fast-paced, high-production, deadline driven environment
- Proven experience adhering to deadlines and expected delivery dates
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, both verbally and in writing, to fellow employees, customers and external vendors in a professional, articulate and respectful manner
- Demonstrated ability to handle delicate situations with diplomacy and tact
- Proven ability to multi-task, and stay organized in an independent environment
- Possess a passion and desire to continuously improve their style and work productivity
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or a related field (Finance/Accounting)
This position description is intended to be dynamic and subject to change. Position requirements and essential functions may be altered from time to time based upon the needs of the organization and department. This position may be required to execute special projects or other related duties on occasion.
Keller Mortgage is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and an Affirmative Action employer. We celebrate diversity and inclusiveness, and we are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills.