Customer Support Representative
Dublin, OH /
CFO – Information Technology (IT) /
Keller Mortgage (an affiliate of Keller Williams Realty) is one of the country’s fastest growing mortgage companies in the country! We employ over 800 employees, and we are licensed to operate in 49 States (soon to be all 50). In 2019, per Scotsman Guide, we were the 47th largest Mortgage Lender in the United States, with a loan volume of over $2.9 billion. We also placed 40 of our loan officers onto Scotsman’s Guide list of Top Originators (based on volume) for 2019, which represents about 40% of our loan officers. In 2020, we closed over $5.7 billion in loans, and we are expecting even more growth in 2021. Come join the Keller Mortgage family!
The Support Representative shall serve as a first point of contact for employees and customers alike for customer service. The Support Representative role is defined as being responsible for answering phone calls, responding to agent and customer emails. The Support Representative is also responsible for trouble shooting issues and using analytical skills to solve problems. The ability to multi-task, while maintaining a multi-line phone. This position is located in Dublin, OH only, this is not a remote position. Local candidates only, no relocation assistance provided.
We are hiring for the following shifts:
Sunday-Thursday noon to 8pm EST
Tuesday-Saturday noon to 8pm EST
- Quickly and professionally answer incoming phone calls, and respond to incoming emails from customers, agents, and team members
- Analyze, assess, and trouble shoot issues
- Escalate issues as needed
- Communicate and explain basic info to the customer with a focus on first call resolution
- Accurately, efficiently, and effectively respond to a wide range of customer inquiries in accordance with Keller Mortgage quality, compliance, and service strategies
- Appropriately de-escalate dissatisfied customers, implement appropriate service recovery strategies
- Other duties as needed
- Represent Keller Mortgage's mission, vision and values with integrity and professionalism
- One or more years of customer support experience, preferred candidates will have experience in a high-volume environment
- Working knowledge of standard office equipment (e.g. printers and fax machines)
- Proven proficiency using MS Office products (Excel and PowerPoint in particular)
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, both verbally and in writing, to colleagues, new employees, and external vendors in a professional, articulate and respectful manner
- Proven experience adhering to deadlines and expected delivery dates
- Demonstrated ability to handle delicate situations with diplomacy and tact
- Proven ability to multi-task, and stay organized in an independent environment
- Possess a passion and desire to continuously improve their style and work productivity
- HS Diploma or equivalent; preferred candidates will have an Associates or Bachelors degree
This position description is intended to be dynamic and subject to change. Position requirements and essential functions may be altered from time to time based upon the needs of the organization and department. This position may be required to execute special projects or other related duties on occasion.
Keller Mortgage is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and an Affirmative Action employer. We celebrate diversity and inclusiveness, and we are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills.