Remote Senior Loan Officer
Atlanta, GA /
Sales – Loan Officers /
Full-time (Remote/Work From Home)
Keller Mortgage (an affiliate of Keller Williams Realty) is one of the country’s fastest growing mortgage companies in the country! We employ over 800 employees, and we are licensed to operate in 49 States (soon to be all 50). In 2019, per Scotsman Guide, we were the 47th largest Mortgage Lender in the United States, with a loan volume of over $2.9 billion. In 2020, we placed 70 of our Loan Officers (over 55%) onto Scotsman’s Guide list of Top Originators (based on volume); and closed over $5.7 billion in loans.
Come join the Keller Mortgage family! Our benefits include Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k (with a 6% match), paid Holidays and a PTO package.
- Analyze borrowers’ financial status, credit history and property type to determine feasibility of granting loan approval
- Counsel borrowers on loan terms, and repayment obligations based on terms
- Communicate product availability and rate options to potential borrowers
- Work with borrowers to discuss costs associated with the loan process
- Communicate with borrowers on needed documentation to complete loan process
- Navigate customer concerns with industry knowledge, professionalism and impeccable customer service
- Restructuring or re-negotiating loan terms with borrowers as needed
- Communicate with borrowers the appraisal outcome and answer questions
- Work directly and collaboratively with Keller Mortgage colleagues
- Stay up to date and knowledgeable on relevant products and guidelines
- Build and maintain trusting relationships and customer loyalty
- Operate in compliance with state and federal laws and regulations
- Adhere to company policies and lending compliance guidelines
- Represent Keller Mortgage’s mission, vision and values with integrity and professionalism
- Other duties as required
- Two or more years of recent experience as a Residential Mortgage Loan Officer, Loan Originator, or Mortgage Banker
- A documented track record of closing 10 or more loans/month; preferred candidates will have a strong background of closing purchase loans, as well as a strong network of Keller Williams Realtors
- Demonstrate advanced product knowledge of Conventional, FHA, VA, and other loan programs.
- Working knowledge of Federal and State guidelines, rules and regulations such as TRID, RESPA, TILA, and HMDA
- Proven experience analyzing borrowers’ financial status, credit history, and property type to determine loan feasibility
- Licensed Loan Officer with NMLS (current and valid)
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, both verbally and in writing, to fellow employees, customers and external vendors in a professional, articulate and respectful manner
- Impeccable organizational and time management skills
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize loans and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment, while maintaining excellent customer service
- Working knowledge of Encompass; or a similar paperless mortgage loan origination application
- High School diploma; preferred candidates will have a Bachelor’s degree in finance, accounting or related field
This position description is intended to be dynamic and subject to change. Position requirements and essential functions may be altered from time to time based upon the needs of the organization and department. This position may be required to execute special projects or other related duties on occasion.
Keller Mortgage is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and an Affirmative Action employer. We celebrate diversity and inclusiveness, and we are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills.