Sales Commissions Analyst
G&A – Finance
Kenna Security is revolutionizing cyber risk with a SaaS-based platform that uses data science to combine vulnerability data with exploit intelligence to measure risk, predict attacks and prioritize remediation. We are leading the way in helping enterprises reduce their risk while increasing their efficiency and preventing attacks. Kenna Security was recently named one of the top 10 hottest start-ups and named to the Inc. 500 fastest growing companies list.
This position is a critical role and will work closely with the Sales Operations, Sales team and Finance to administer the company’s commission plans. They will be responsible for implementing, maintaining and optimizing the Commission software (Xactly) and seeing that commission statements and payroll are done without exception each month. They will need to be able to manage a workload in a rapidly growing environment and take the initiative to assure the commission plans are administered correctly.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Administration of commission plan documents; assist with drafting plans, gathering signatures and making edits to plans at the direction of CRO/CFO
- Calculate commissions for Sales Management, Sales Reps, Sale Engineers; and Customer success personal on a monthly basis
- Work closely with Sales Operations to assure the proper information fromSFDC is captured and ‘loaded’ into Xactly in support of commission calculations
- Act as point person on the implementation of Xactly commission software
- Responsible for the accurate recording of commission expense in Commission system and in General Ledger.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance or related field.
- 5+ years in commission role required
- Experience using Xactly a must
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Access, Word and Outlook.
- Ability to communicate effectively with people at every level
- Ability to read and correctly interpret commission plan documents
- Operates independently
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex or national origin.