Channel Marketing Director
Marketing – Channel Marketing
Kenna Security is revolutionizing cyber risk with a SaaS-based platform that uses data science to combine vulnerability data with exploit intelligence to measure risk, predict attacks and prioritize remediation. We are leading the way in helping enterprises reduce their risk while increasing their efficiency and preventing attacks. Kenna Security was recently named one of the top 10 hottest start-ups and named to the Inc. 500 fastest growing companies list.
Kenna is seeking an America’s Channel Marketing Director. This is a very unique opportunity to take a leadership role in creating the channel marketing strategy for one of the hottest companies changing the face of the cyber-security industry. This position will report to the Chief Marketing Officer.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- You will lead marketing for the Americas Channel organization. You’ll work closely with channel and partner marketing teams, Kenna’s global marketing organization, the sales organization and external agencies.
- Define the channel marketing engagement strategy in the region and coordinate marketing programs that are developed and executed to a high standard; locally relevant; have clear objectives and a measurable return on investment.
- Manage outside vendors as needed.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Marketing, Advertising, Communications, Journalism or a related field of study required.
- A minimum of 6+ years professional work experience in the IT sector, with proven Enterprise marketing experience selling complex solutions.
- A good understanding of the Enterprise landscape in the U.S. particularly marketing to channel partners.
- Highly motivated individual who thrives in a fast-paced team environment and is readily adaptable to changing market and organizational requirements.
- This role is an immediate full-time position, with moderate travel required.
- This position is located in San Francisco /Bay Area or remote.
- Deep understanding of the channel and how to build effective B2B marketing campaigns
- Experience creating successful demand generation marketing campaigns
- Experience using quantitative data and metrics to drive strategic decisions and marketing activities
- Budgeting Experience helpful
- Must be highly organized, able to pick up things quickly, and create processes that scale in a highly dynamic, rapidly evolving environment including:
- Project Management - establishing and meeting deadlines, construct clear priorities
- Excellent communication skills - internally, externally, sharing your work both written and verbally, adept public speaker
- Influencing - building relationships with internal and external global stakeholders
- Working independently
- Collaborative team leader
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex or national origin.