Marketing – Corporate Communication
Kenna Security is revolutionizing cyber risk with a SaaS-based platform that uses data science to combine vulnerability data with exploit intelligence to measure risk, predict attacks and prioritize remediation. We are leading the way in helping enterprises reduce their risk while increasing their efficiency and preventing attacks. Kenna Security was recently named one of the top 10 hottest start-ups and named to the Inc. 500 fastest growing companies list.
Kenna is seeking a hands-on hybrid Art Director/Webmaster. This is a very unique opportunity to take a leadership role in creating the brand for one of the hottest companies changing the face of the cyber-security industry. This position will report to the Chief Marketing Officer.
As someone who is very detail oriented with great communication skills, you’ll be responsible for creating the brand guidelines, design of all content (e-papers, whitepapers, social cards, invitations, etc.), art direct videos and presentations, and full creative direction and design for the Kenna Security
website. You will be responsible for setting the standard for high quality and professional work for all marketing collateral.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Be the go-to leader for all creative, graphics and art direction. Design and direct all types of content (video, collateral, infographics, social cards, powerpoints, etc.) - working closely with sales, demand gen, channel marketing, product marketing and customer success teams to communicate the benefits of Kenna.
- Own the website creative direction, design, and creation.
- Lead the brand for Kenna. Write and enforce global brand guidelines, look and feel.
- Manage outside vendors as needed.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s Degree in Art, Graphic Design, Marketing, Advertising, Communications, Journalism or a related field of study required.
- A minimum of 5+ years professional work experience in art, graphic design, marketing, communications, journalism and/or a related field.
- Ability to get things done, quickly and effectively.
- Highly motivated individual who thrives in a fast-paced team environment and is readily adaptable to changing market and organizational requirements.
- This role is an immediate full-time position, with moderate travel required.
- This position is located in San Francisco /Bay Area or remote.
- An intimate understanding of design, copy and best practices/guidelines for web and all types of content
- A strong understanding of brand development and multichannel marketing concepts
- Ability to collaborate and give critical feedback on content, strategy, art, and story development
- Excellent communication skills
- Must be highly organized, able to pick up things quickly, and create processes that scale in a highly dynamic, rapidly evolving environment
- Mastery in a variety of software, including Photoshop, InDesign, Flash, etc. and knowledge of the latest web, social, video, and design trends and technologies
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex or national origin.