Senior Product Marketing Manager
Marketing – Marketing /
Kentik is the network observability company. Our platform is a must-have for the network front line, whether digital business, corporate IT, or service provider. Network professionals turn to the Kentik Network Observability Cloud to plan, run, and fix any network, relying on our infinite granularity, AI-driven insights, and insanely fast search. Kentik makes sense of network, cloud, host, and container flow, Internet routing, performance tests, and network metrics. We show network pros what they need to know about their network performance, health, and security to make their business-critical services shine. Networks power the world’s most valuable companies, and those companies trust Kentik. Market leaders like IBM, Cisco, Box, and Zoom rely on Kentik for network observability. Visit us at kentik.com and follow us at @kentikinc.
About the role
As a Senior Product Marketing Manager at Kentik, you'll be part of the Product Marketing team responsible for our go-to-market strategy, messaging, positioning, competitive differentiation, product launches, and field enablement. Your charter will be to orchestrate and create content deliverables and programs that help drive Kentik’s revenue growth and competitive differentiation.
- Create compelling content for white papers, slide presentations, www.kentik.com, solutions briefs, webinars, customer case studies and sales enablement tools.
- Develop value propositions and messaging to communicate Kentik’s network monitoring and analytics products’ competitive advantages.
- Organize and manage product introduction programs and go-to-market deliverables.
- Acquire customer knowledge through market research, working with sales, customer interviews and segment analysis.
- Develop and execute integrated marketing campaigns to drive demand for products and solutions.
- Monitor competitive moves and update sales enablement content accordingly.
- Work closely with product management to align content development with product features and roadmap.
- Speak at events and conferences.
- Experience in product marketing, preferably in network-related high-tech SaaS companies
- Outstanding writing skills with the ability to create convincing arguments
- Strong visual skills, with the ability to whiteboard concepts and develop graphics, charts and diagrams that explain technical concepts
- Excellent verbal and presentation skills and confident public speaking abilities
- Knowledge of network infrastructure technology and protocols, especially for hybrid-cloud and enterprise IT architectures.
- Dynamic, confident personality with the ability to successfully define and drive project execution
- Excellent collaboration skills with co-workers and the ability to lead project teams or contribute to projects as a team member
- Bachelor of Science degree, preferably in computer science or engineering. MBA is a plus
Benefits & Perks
- Medical, Dental, and Vision that is 100% covered for employees & dependents
- Health Reimbursement Account
- Wellness Benefits
- Maternity/Paternity leave
- Stock Options
- Flexible time off
- Vanguard 401(k)
Why work at Kentik?
We offer a competitive salary, first-rate benefits and the chance to work at a fast-growing, well-funded startup that builds something special: the industry's most powerful observability platform for the network professional. You will have the opportunity to work alongside world-class engineers, network experts, and technology thought leaders to build the future of digital operations. Kentik is headquartered in San Francisco with team members around the world.