San Francisco Bay Area
G&A – Administration
For businesses running dynamic and complex networks that exceed efficient human operational scale, Kentik® is the provider of the only AIOps platform specifically designed for network professionals. Kentik uniquely unifies diverse data streams across cloud and traditional infrastructure to produce instant insights that accelerate network team efficiency, automate issue resolution, and create new business capabilities.
Kentik is seeking an experienced Executive Assistant to support our CEO. This role requires the ability to exercise good judgment and tact in a variety of situations and the ability to seamlessly balance competing priorities. The ideal candidate will be proactive, organized, service oriented, able to maintain strict confidentiality, and will bring a blend of professionalism, passion, and flexibility to the role. This person can effectively manage executive and Board of Directors (BOD) meeting schedules, agenda, prep, and logistics; and navigate complex calendaring, while gracefully context-switching between all scenarios with ease.
About the role
A critical part of this role is to understand the priorities of the company and to effectively organize time amongst many other conflicting deadlines. You will serve as a reliable point of contact/liaison for internal and external parties. You have a strong internal drive, are focused on relationships, and are able to manage difficult challenges and personalities. You exercise sound judgment and discretion.
- Act as a point person, handle requests, problem solve, and maximize focus on priorities
- Be a delegate/extension of the CEO while he travels to ensure his time is efficiently managed
- Provide administrative support, including heavy calendar management and prioritization, travel, expense reports, and any other tasks needed to maximize team productivity.
- Coordinate internal and external meetings and conference calls; manage related logistics and utilize strong judgement in managing priorities and conflicts
- Arrange travel schedule and reservations for highly mobile executive
- Facilitate executive meetings by creating agendas, taking notes and action items, drafting correspondence, and following up to see action items through to completion
- Manage meeting technology (e.g., video conferencing and presentation applications), ensuring relevant stakeholders are informed and updated
- Assist with preparation of presentation materials
- Maintain briefing materials and talking points for meetings and speaking opportunities; liaise with other departments to coordinate materials as needed
- Draft emails and assist with creation and dissemination of companywide updates
- Provide back-up support to Office Operations Manager as needed
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills
- Capacity to handle interpersonal relationships judiciously and empathetically
- Organized and detail-oriented with a knack for creating order out of chaos
- Critical and creative thinker with a can-do attitude
- Experience supporting C-level executives in the tech industry
- Proven track record of organizing events and offsites
- Fluent in Google Suite and MS Office
- Able to handle sensitive information with a high degree of confidentiality
- Availability to perform job duties outside of normal business hours when necessary
- Agility and flexibility to adapt to changing priorities and needs in a fast-paced environment and stand up to strong personalities
- Bachelor’s degree
Benefits & Perks
- Medical, Dental, and Vision that is 100% covered for employees & dependents
- Health Reimbursement Account
- Wellness Benefits
- Commuter Benefits
- Maternity/Paternity leave
- Stock Options
- Flexible time off
- Monthly contribution toward transit and/or parking
- Catered lunches, free snacks and drinks
Why work at Kentik?
We offer a competitive salary, first rate benefits and the chance to work at a fast growing, well-funded startup that is building something special: the first AIOps platform for the network professional. Kentik is located in SOMA by Oracle Park, a hotbed of innovation and talent, with team members around the world. You will have the opportunity to work alongside with world-class engineers, network experts, and technology thought leaders to build the future of digital operations.