Regional Sales Manager
Sales – Enterprise Account Executive
Kentik is looking for a highly motivated technical sales executive for the San Francisco Bay Area region with experience managing large territories for fast-growing network, security, and/or SaaS companies. If you have a track record of overachieving quota, selling into both Service Provider and Enterprise accounts, and being the lead sales representative in a large geographic region, this is a great opportunity and we want to talk to you. The ideal candidate is a hunter who can work in an extremely fast-paced, revenue-driven environment.
- Prospect for new business with new customers to rapidly expand given territory.
- Generate a high volume of new opportunities to deliver predictable business.
- Diligently manage pipeline, leading to accurate forecasting.
- Manage all aspects of the sales cycle.
- Achieve QoQ growth in your territory.
- Work collaboratively with SDR and marketing teams to build demand gen programs that generate net new pipeline for your territory.
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of competitors and industry trends.
- Travel is a requirement and you must be able to travel on short notice.
- Experienced senior salesperson with a minimum of 8-years experience in the networking, monitoring, and/or security fields selling to technical buyers.
- Technical background (IP Networking, SaaS, Network Management, Forensics).
- Experience managing a large territory and quickly prioritizing prospects to meet your number.
- Proven track record of sales performance.
- Service Provider sales experience is highly favorable.
- Experience closing deals up to $1M or more in TCV on a recurring revenue basis and an expert at working a robust funnel.
- Strong pipeline management skills and forecasting of territory performance.
- Ability to position new technology, present to both technical practitioners and C-level executives, and map strong product functionality to business value.
- Bullish about new technology, technically curious, and has the desire and mentality to be a part of a dynamic and fast-paced startup.
- Aptitude running complex enterprise sales motions.
- Driven by recognition, both monetary and performance-based.
- Exceptional listening and consultative selling skills.
- Strong references from colleagues, superiors, and customers.
Who is Kentik?
Easily the world’s most powerful network analytics, Kentik® uses real-time flow analysis, uniquely enriched with business and internet context to help enterprises and service providers protect revenue and reputation. Kentik’s SaaS platform is built on a patented big data engine to deliver modern network analytics that is both powerful and easy to use.
The company was founded by network and big data technologies and executives from Akamai, CloudFlare, YouTube, and NetFlix, with decades of experience in operations architecture and distributed systems, and counts GTT, Cogent, Pandora, Yelp, OpenDNS, Box, and Neustar as customers. Kentik is based in San Francisco, venture-funded, and backed by First Round Capital, August Capital, Third Point Ventures, Data Collective, and Webb Investment Network.