Regional Sales Manager (EMEA)
Remote, Eastern Europe /
Revenue – Global Sales /
Kentik is the network observability company. Our platform is a must-have for the network front line, whether digital business, corporate IT, or service provider. Network professionals turn to the Kentik Network Observability Cloud to plan, run, and fix any network, relying on our infinite granularity, AI-driven insights, and insanely fast search. Kentik makes sense of network, cloud, host, and container flow, Internet routing, performance tests, and network metrics. We show network pros what they need to know about their network performance, health, and security to make their business-critical services shine. Networks power the world’s most valuable companies, and those companies trust Kentik. Market leaders like IBM, Cisco, Box, and Zoom rely on Kentik for network observability. Visit us at kentik.com and follow us at @kentikinc.
About the role
Kentik is looking for a highly motivated technical sales executive for EMEA with experience managing large territories for fast-growing network, security, and/or SaaS companies. If you have a track record of overachieving quota, selling into both Enterprise and Service Provider accounts, and being the lead sales representative in a large geographic region, this is a great opportunity and we want to talk to you. The ideal candidate is a hunter who can work in an extremely fast-paced, revenue-driven environment.
- Prospect for new business with new customers to rapidly expand given territory.
- Generate a high volume of new opportunities to deliver predictable business.
- Diligently manage pipeline, leading to accurate forecasting.
- Manage all aspects of the sales cycle.
- Achieve QoQ growth in your territory.
- Work collaboratively with SDR and marketing teams to build demand gen programs that generate net new pipeline for your territory.
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of competitors and industry trends.
- Travel is a requirement (post-COVID-19) and you must be able to travel on short notice.
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of competitors and industry trendsGenerate large volumes of pipeline to deliver predictable business
- German residency is preferred. Will consider Amsterdam.
- Bilingual capabilities needed. English and German, +1 or +2 other EU based languages.
- Experienced senior salesperson with a minimum of 8 years of experience in the networking, monitoring, and/or security fields selling SaaS platforms to technical buyers. Enterprise sales experience is favorable.
- Technical background (IP Networking, SaaS, Network Management,Forensics). Ability to position new technology, present to both technical practitioners and C-level executives, and map strong product functionality to business value.
- Experience managing a large territory and quickly prioritizing prospects to meet your number. Proven track record of sales performance.
- Aptitude running complex enterprise sales motions. Strong pipeline management skills and forecasting of territory performance.
- Experience closing deals up to $1M or more in TCV on a recurring revenue basis and an expert at working a robust funnel.
- Collaborate cross-functionally (with Marketing and SDR).
- Bullish about new technology, technically curious, and has the desire and mentality to be a part of a dynamic and fast-paced startup.
- Driven by recognition, both monetary and performance-based.
- Exceptional listening and consultative selling skills.
- Strong references from colleagues, superiors, and customers. Self-starter.
Why work at Kentik?
We offer a competitive salary, first-rate benefits and the chance to work at a fast-growing, well-funded startup that builds something special: the industry's most powerful observability platform for the network professional. You will have the opportunity to work alongside world-class engineers, network experts, and technology thought leaders to build the future of digital operations. Kentik is headquartered in San Francisco with team members around the world.