Creative Marketing Manager
San Francisco Bay Area
Marketing – Marketing
The Creative Manager role will leverage the Kentik brand guidelines to create and lead modern visuals and brand experiences. The role requires strong design system thinking, organizational skills and an eye for detail. Extensive understanding in overseeing the implementation of brand and marketing assets with accuracy, consistency and high levels of quality is required.
- Oversee the design and implementation of brand expressions across all mediums: Kentik’s website, events, emails, ads, presentations, mobile, video, collateral, in-product, etc. Delivering high-quality and intentional experiences.
- Collaborate across Kentik’s marketing team to build strong partnerships and trust.
- Implement a cohesive visual style for all brand experiences.
- Being able to manage work streams that guarantees on time delivery and a clear workflow is critical.
- Manage the prioritization and assignment of all creative requests.
- Evolve style guides, usage and processes necessary to deliver consistent brand experiences.
- Design with purpose and effectively communicate rationale behind user-centric design choices.
- 10+ years of experience with at least 5 years of experience leading creative teams (in-house team or creative agency).
- Broad experience across brand and visual design for web, events, campaigns, digital marketing, presentations, collateral, corporate communications, etc.
- Experienced in developing and evolving brand and marketing design systems.
- Excellent communicator and collaborator. Developed inspiring creative for B2B brands.
- Degree in graphic design, visual design or relevant design degree.
- Provide work samples - online portfolio, presentation, etc.
Kentik’s customers operate the world’s largest networks — they literally build and run the Internet — and we help them do it better, faster, and more profitably. Our SaaS-based network analytics platform collects mountains of real-time network telemetry and distills it into instant, actionable insights. Operations teams use Kentik to find and fix problems faster and ensure the availability and performance of their networks. Engineering teams deliver traffic more efficiently at a lower cost, while sales and product teams uncover new ways to increase revenue. From titans of online content like Yelp, Pandora, and Box, to global infrastructure providers like Limelight Networks, GTT, and Cogent, we enable our customers to focus on what they do best: delivering phenomenal digital experiences.