Jr. Graphic Designer
Arlington, Virginia /
The Keri Shull Team in Arlington is looking to bring on a Junior Graphic Designer to assist with the creation of marketing materials. This is a great position for someone who is interested in marketing and branding, has an advanced understanding of the adobe suite and is looking for a creative opportunity!
You will be reporting to the Senior Graphic Designer and work closely with all of the marketing department.
- Lead support for Agent materials - business cards, email signatures, and more
- Create property promotional materials to help support business goals
- Support Marketing department by creating stunning ad graphics, graphics for videos, podcasts, social media and more
- Develop graphics for in house training materials- Soliciting quotes from different vendors to ensure getting highest quality goods
- Collaborate with Senior Graphic Designer on new projects to help elevate the Keri Shull Team brand, as well as other branded projects
- 1-2 years of relative internship experience (or equivalent) as a junior graphic designer are encouraged to apply
- Advance use of the Adobe suite
- Fast learner and a self starter — able to learn new programs required for this job and execute projects quickly
The following qualities are desired:
- Degree in art/graphic design/visual journalism
- Understanding of marketing, production, corporate branding, advertising, and social media
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Team player who is able to meet deadlines and balance multiple projects
- Able to give and receive constructive criticism
- A keen eye for aesthetics and attention to detail
- Canva knowledge is a plus
- Live in close proximity to our Rosslyn, VA office
This is an in-office position. Remote work will not be considered.
To Apply: Please send your resume to Stefaniemarin@kerishullteam.com and include your favorite flower in the subject line!