Culver City, CA /
Engineering - Software /
Permanent | Full-time
Kernel is building world leading, non-invasive brain interface technology.
We are seeking a TechOps Engineer to join our team. Successful applicants will have a strong sense of ownership of their services, be able to prioritize, approach each problem with enthusiasm, and thrive on the value their work delivers.
Neuroscience is the new rocket science.
- Administer and support the Continuous Integration/Delivery Systems
- Administer and support the Interactive Python/Experiential Analysis Environment
- Maintain base images, containers, and other primitives
- Work with the software development and data teams to create automated processes for the packaging, testing, and delivery of models, services and software.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Linux Proficiency
- 3+ years of experience running Jenkins or other CI/CD system
- 3+ years of experience supporting Python developers
- Working knowledge of docker build processes and layer/size optimization techniques (2+ years of experience working with docker in a build context)
- Experience telemetering build processes and services
- Experience with infrastructure and software test frameworks
- On-premise experience
This position will require access to information protected under U.S. export control laws and regulations, including the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR) and/or the Export Administration Regulations (EAR). Please note that any offer for employment will be conditioned on authorization to receive software or technology controlled under these U.S. export control laws and regulations without sponsorship for an export license.