Executive Assistant to the CEO
Culver City, CA (Onsite) /
Work Management /
Onsite | Permanent | Full-time
Kernel will bring neuro measurement mainstream. We have built the next generation non-invasive brain interface. From the photon through machine learning, we are a close-knit, full-stack team that thrives on pushing the limits. Join us on this epic journey as we strive to usher in a new era of understanding ourselves, each other and the future of our shared existence.
We seek a proactive, upbeat, and highly organized Executive Assistant to support our CEO/Founder, Bryan Johnson. He is looking for an extraordinary EA to be integral in building Kernel. The role includes everything you’d imagine as an EA but likely a lot more. The right candidate will have fine tuned their ability to exercise sound judgement in a vast range of situations. They are capable of prioritizing and managing multiple projects in a dynamic, ever-changing environment, and is a natural self-starter with strong administrative skills.
- Scheduling and executive administrative support for the CEO
- Team and project coordination
- Proactively staying ahead of Bryan, anticipating needs
- Clear and concise communicator
- Detail oriented
- You’ve done this before and your colleagues would consider you exceptional
- Technology proficient
- Resourceful and able to maintain grace under pressure.
- Proven ability to succeed in a demanding, fast-paced environment.
- Top-tier problem-solving, critical thinking, communication and relationship-building skills.
- Ability to work independently under general instructions.
- Accuracy, productivity and dependability.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and discretion
This position will require access to information protected under U.S. export control laws and regulations, including the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR) and/or the Export Administration Regulations (EAR). Please note that any offer for employment will be conditioned on authorization to receive software or technology controlled under these U.S. export control laws and regulations without sponsorship for an export license.