Executive Assistant to the CEO
Culver City, CA (Onsite) /
Work Management /
Onsite | Permanent | Full-time
Kernel is bringing neuro measurement mainstream. We have built the next generation non-invasive brain interface. From the photon through machine learning, we are a close-knit, full-stack team that thrives on pushing the limits. Join us on this epic journey as we strive to usher in a new era of understanding ourselves, each other and the future of our shared existence.
We seek a proactive, upbeat, and highly organized Executive Assistant to support our CEO/Founder, Bryan Johnson. He is looking for an extraordinary EA to be integral in building Kernel. The role includes everything you’d imagine as an EA but likely a lot more. The right candidate will have fine tuned their ability to exercise sound judgement in a vast range of situations. They are capable of prioritizing and managing multiple projects in a dynamic, ever-changing environment, and is a natural self-starter with strong administrative skills.
- Scheduling and executive administrative support for the CEO
- Team and project coordination
- Proactively staying ahead of Bryan, anticipating needs
- Clear and concise communicator
- Detail oriented
- You’ve done this before and your colleagues would consider you exceptional
- Technology proficient
- Resourceful and able to maintain grace under pressure.
- Proven ability to succeed in a demanding, fast-paced environment.
- Top-tier problem-solving, critical thinking, communication and relationship-building skills.
- Ability to work independently under general instructions.
- Accuracy, productivity and dependability.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and discretion