Culver City, CA (Onsite) /
Work Management /
Onsite | Permanent | Full-time
Kernel will bring neuro measurement mainstream. We have built the next generation non-invasive brain interface. From the photon through machine learning, we are a close-knit, full-stack team that thrives on pushing the limits. Join us on this epic journey as we strive to usher in a new era of understanding ourselves, each other and the future of our shared existence.
Responsibilities for this role will be a little bit of everything and anything related to marketing and communications strategy and logistics.
- Write blog posts, newsletters and press releases
- Coordinate co-marketing with partners
- Offer your opinions on strategy, messaging and execution
- To be considered for this role, you need to be able to demonstrate previous success. Tell us that story.
- Strong written and interpersonal skills
- Self starter, resourceful, can thrive with minimal guidance
- Creative and also fluent with data based decision making
- Familiarity with comms strategy creation
- Resourceful, positive disposition, can get anything done
This position will require access to information protected under U.S. export control laws and regulations, including the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR) and/or the Export Administration Regulations (EAR). Please note that any offer for employment will be conditioned on authorization to receive software or technology controlled under these U.S. export control laws and regulations without sponsorship for an export license.