Culver City, CA (Onsite) /
Work Management /
Onsite | Permanent | Full-time
Kernel is bringing neuro measurement mainstream. We have built the next generation non-invasive brain interface. From the photon through machine learning, we are a close-knit, full-stack team that thrives on pushing the limits. Join us on this epic journey as we strive to usher in a new era of understanding ourselves, each other and the future of our shared existence.
Responsibilities for this role will be a little bit of everything and anything related to marketing and communications strategy and logistics. The role will oversee the strategic direction for all marketing activities. You will ensure effective communication from the company to the general public, research new marketing opportunities, develop campaign strategies, and implement agreed-upon operations.
A successful candidate will be a self-starter who can operate autonomously which will allow you to thrive in Kernel’s fast-paced culture.
- Write blog posts, newsletters and press releases
- Coordinate co-marketing with partners
- Offer your opinions on strategy, messaging and execution
- 4+ years of experience in digital marketing
- Demonstrated ability to create, run, and analyze successful advertising campaigns
- Creation of calendars that can serve study recruiting efforts and marketing campaigns
- Bachelor’s degree is preferred
- To be considered for this role, you need to be able to demonstrate previous success. Tell us that story.
- A high level of technology proficiency
- Strong written and verbal skills for marketing copywriting
- Creative and also fluent with data-based decision making
- Familiarity with comms strategy creation
- Resourceful, positive disposition, can get anything done
- Entrepreneurial self-starter mindset. You’ve done this before and your colleagues would consider you exceptional
- Any study recruitment or neuroscience knowledge is a plus!