Executive Assistant to the CTO
Culver City, CA (Onsite) /
Work Management /
Onsite | Permanent | Full-time
Kernel is building world leading, non-invasive brain interface technology.
We seek a proactive, upbeat, and highly organized Executive Assistant to support our CTO. He is looking for an extraordinary EA to be integral in building Kernel. The role includes everything you’d imagine as an EA but likely a lot more. The right candidate will have fine tuned their ability to exercise sound judgement in a vast range of situations. They are capable of prioritizing and managing multiple projects in a dynamic, ever-changing environment, and is a natural self-starter with strong administrative skills.
Neuroscience is the new rocket science.
- Scheduling and executive administrative support for the CTO
- Team and project coordination
- Proactively staying ahead, anticipating needs
- Clear and concise communicator
- Detail oriented
- You’ve done this before and your colleagues would consider you exceptional
- Technology proficient
- Resourceful and able to maintain grace under pressure.
- Proven ability to succeed in a demanding, fast-paced environment.
- Top-tier problem-solving, critical thinking, communication and relationship-building skills.
- Ability to work independently under general instructions.
- Accuracy, productivity and dependability.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and discretion
This position will require access to information protected under U.S. export control laws and regulations, including the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR) and/or the Export Administration Regulations (EAR). Please note that any offer for employment will be conditioned on authorization to receive software or technology controlled under these U.S. export control laws and regulations without sponsorship for an export license.