Culver City, CA /
Operations | Human Resources /
Permanent | Full-time
Kernel is building world leading, non-invasive brain interface technology.
We are seeking a Recruiting Coordinator to assist our team in the coordination of our interview process with prospective candidates. This individual will work closely with candidates interviewing, as well as hiring managers, to coordinate interview schedules. Additionally, this individual will assist in sourcing for prospective candidates for various technical and nontechnical positions. A successful candidate will be driven and comfortable working in a fast-paced environment.
Neuroscience is the new rocket science.
- Schedule interviews for candidates that are currently in the interview process
- Track pipeline activity to share with internal stakeholders
- Handle administrative duties for the HR/Recruiting team, such as sending documents via DocuSign
- Work closely with the Recruiter and Hiring Managers to understand requirements of the role, the function, and how it fits into the organization
- Source for candidates for active positions through the use of Boolean, LinkedIn, and alternative search techniques
- Assist with various tasks for employee onboarding and offboarding
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 1 year of previous work experience, preferably in a coordinator position
- Strong research skills and the ability to creatively overcome obstacles
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to effectively communicate with internal team members and external candidates
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Previous work in recruiting, preferably at a search firm
- Experience with LinkedIn Recruiter and G Suite
- Familiarity with various technical positions and company operations
This position will require access to information protected under U.S. export control laws and regulations, including the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR) and/or the Export Administration Regulations (EAR). Please note that any offer for employment will be conditioned on authorization to receive software or technology controlled under these U.S. export control laws and regulations without sponsorship for an export license.