Culver City, CA /
Permanent | Full-time
Kernel is building world leading, non-invasive brain interface technology.
We are looking for an Inventory Specialist who is eager to learn and help support our team of engineers and scientists in building the next generation of neurotech products. This individual will be a key member of the manufacturing team, reporting to our Inventory Manager and working closely with the operations team to create an organized and efficient manufacturing and inventory process.
Neuroscience is the new rocket science.
- Responsible for receiving all packages into Kernel
- Process inventory and lab-related items into our ERP system by receiving purchase orders, logging vendor certs and shipping documents, and inspecting deliveries for accuracy to purchase requirements
- Perform regular cycle counts and quarterly inventory observations to ensure accuracy of inventory quantities, cost values and other information in the ERP
- Retrieve and kit components from inventory for manufacturing build orders at the direction of the Inventory Manager and the Engineering Team
- Work with the Inventory Manager to coordinate inbound and outbound shipments of components to/from our partners and vendors
- Schedule and coordinate equipment calibrations and preventative maintenance for scientific instruments
- Support other operations tasks and projects as necessary
- 1-3 years experience in inventory or asset management (preferably for R&D lab or device manufacturing)
- Strong sense of ownership and ability to consistently complete projects before deadlines
- Adaptable to a fast-paced and ever changing work environment
- Attention to details and high-level of accuracy
- Ability to learn quickly and think on your feet
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- An eagerness to take on new projects in different areas as needed by Kernel
This position will require access to information protected under U.S. export control laws and regulations, including the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR) and/or the Export Administration Regulations (EAR). Please note that any offer for employment will be conditioned on authorization to receive software or technology controlled under these U.S. export control laws and regulations without sponsorship for an export license.