Computational Engineer - Cambridge, MA
Use diverse forms of computational modeling (fluid dynamics, biomechanics, cellular and tissue biophysics, electromagnetics) to aid the design of advanced next-generation neural interfaces, comprising their mechanics, electromagnetics, delivery and chronic biocompatibility.
- Perform multiple computational modeling and computer aided design efforts in parallel, addressing new kinds of neural interfaces as they generate and interact with fields, forces and flows in complex vascularized biological tissue systems
- Participate in the design of neural interfaces
- Computationally screen parameter spaces of complex engineering systems
- PhD in computational physics, computational biophysics, computational fluid dynamics, computational design of biomedical engineering systems, or similar Experience modeling complex biomechanical and bioelectronics systems, e.g., using finite element modeling
- Experience with computer aided design
- Experience modeling microscale and nanoscale mechanical systems
Preferred Skills & Experience
- Detailed knowledge of neuroscience and neuroanatomy
How We Roll
Our culture is defined by a shared expectation of being exceptional in all that we do. We value transparency to build trust, feedback to improve, and intense devotion to achieve our goals.We mutually strive to build an empowering work environment that is emulation worthy.
We find our mission incredibly meaningful and challenging.
Health, dental, and vision
Generous vacation policy
Monthly contributions to student loan debt
Company paid life insurance and short term disability
How To Apply:
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status."