Full Stack Software Engineer
Buenos Aires /
Data, Product & Engineering /
Keyway is a Series A stage PropTech company. We are building a new ecosystem for commercial real estate where every deal, no matter how big or small, receives the right resources and systems to succeed. We leverage AI to identify commercial real estate opportunities and our own technology to ensure that the transaction itself is transparent, smooth and predictable. We are not brokers, buyers or sellers - we are connectors.
Our CEO has successfully launched three companies, and our leadership team are alumni from respected companies such as Goldman Sachs, Google, Jamestown, Capital One, McKinsey, Brookfield, and Compass among others. We recently raised a $25M Series A, and have raised over $100M in total funding up to this point.
We are backed by Canvas, Camber Creek, Thomvest & FJ Labs, four venture capital firms that have invested in other successful companies like Alibaba, AppNexus, Betterment, Buzzfeed, Dataminr, Dropbox, FanDuel, Houzz, Klarna, Opendoor, Palantir, Stripe, Uber, and Upwork (among others).
Keyway’s Software Engineering team is responsible for building the tools & data infrastructure that help us simplify the sourcing, underwriting and closing of commercial real estate transactions. We use our skills in statistics, computer science, and software engineering to make commercial real estate transactions easy.
We are currently seeking a driven, results-oriented Software Engineer to join our technical team. The ideal candidate is pragmatic, entrepreneurial and scrappy.
Responsibilities and Opportunities
- Transacting hundreds of properties a year requires effective and intelligent tools & data processing capabilities. There are several different complex workflows that our company should digitize and automate and each one presents us with its own unique set of nuances and challenges.
- Deal sourcing and underwriting:. We need to be confident that we are bringing the right candidates into Keyway: this involves building models that enable Keyway to identify target properties, understand a business's performance, and price real estate in a few hours, not days.
- Digitizing the real estate transaction: We want to make transacting commercial real estate easy & fast: today a transaction takes 11 months to close. We want to reduce that time by 90%, and to do that we need to build powerful automated tools.
- Degree in Computer Science
- 3+ years of software engineering experience
- Proficiency with server side languages such as Python, Ruby, Java, PHP and .Net
- Familiarity with database technology
- We prioritize a commitment to diversity in our team building process. We enthusiastically encourage individuals from a variety of lived experiences to reach out.
Personal Qualifications that we value at keyway
- Entrepreneurial: comfortable talking to stakeholders to understand business needs, running small tests to validate assumptions, and refining requirements based on results
- Results orientation with a high motor and an incredible attention to detail; able to drive projects from planning to completion with limited oversight
- Superior analytical skills and attention to detail with a data-driven mentality
- A low ego and can-do attitude; willingness to admit mistakes and work to remedy them
- Flexibility to prioritize deliverables and re-prioritize them at a moment’s notice
At Keyway we celebrate diversity and recognize the value it brings to our customers and employees. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.