Buenos Aires /
Data, Product & Engineering /
Keyway is a Series A stage PropTech company. We are building a new ecosystem for commercial real estate where every deal, no matter how big or small, receives the right resources and systems to succeed. We leverage AI to identify commercial real estate opportunities and our own technology to ensure that the transaction itself is transparent, smooth and predictable. We are not brokers, buyers or sellers - we are connectors.
Our CEO has successfully launched three companies, and our leadership team are alumni from respected companies such as Goldman Sachs, Google, Jamestown, Capital One, McKinsey, Brookfield, and Compass among others. We recently raised a $25M Series A, and have raised over $100M in total funding up to this point.
We are backed by Canvas, Camber Creek, Thomvest & FJ Labs, four venture capital firms that have invested in other successful companies like Alibaba, AppNexus, Betterment, Buzzfeed, Dataminr, Dropbox, FanDuel, Houzz, Klarna, Opendoor, Palantir, Stripe, Uber, and Upwork (among others).
Keyway’s Analytics team is responsible for building the predictive models and analytical tools that help our team make intelligent decisions when evaluating and pricing properties. We use our skills in business analysis, statistics, applied mathematics, computer science, and software engineering to evaluate real estate & credit risk as accurately as possible.
Our goal is to automate and speed up as many parts of the property acquisition process as possible—target selection, deal evaluation, underwriting. We do this by incorporating first-, second- and third-party data into internal analytical platforms, utilizing both simple and advanced techniques from linear regression to neural networks—whatever delivers the best result.
The commercial real estate market sees high transactional friction and costs, both monetary and in terms of time. This role will be part of building the future of frictionless commercial real estate.
We are currently seeking a driven, results-oriented Business Analyst to join our amazing data team.
Responsibilities and opportunities:
- Develop and maintain analytical tools—as well as perform ad hoc analysis to answer specific questions
- Gather, combine and analyze data from a large variety of sources (census, real estate data, location data, phone data, etc)
- Perform data discovery, analysis, and modeling
- Drive projects forward—project management for selected projects
- Create reports, dashboards, and visualizations to understand business performance
- Analyze process issues and bottlenecks to make improvements
- Communicate and validate requirements with relevant stakeholders
- Experience coming from a top tier consulting firm, who has had experience working with a large variety of data sets
- Degree in Economics, Math, or Engineering
- 2 – 4 years of professional experience in a similar role
- Advance level of English
- Proficiency with Excel
- Proficiency with database technology, SQL preferable
- We prioritize a commitment to diversity in our team building process. We enthusiastically encourage individuals from a variety of lived experiences to reach out.
Personal Qualifications that we value at keyway
- Entrepreneurial: comfortable talking to stakeholders to understand business needs, running small tests to validate assumptions, and refining requirements based on results
- Results orientation with a high motor and an incredible attention to detail; able to drive projects from planning to completion with limited oversight
- Superior analytical skills and attention to detail with a data-driven mentality
- A low ego and can-do attitude; willingness to admit mistakes and work to remedy them
- Flexibility to prioritize deliverables and re-prioritize them at a moment’s notice
At Keyway we celebrate diversity and recognize the value it brings to our customers and employees. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.