Buenos Aires /
Real Estate & Finance /
Full time employee
Keyway is a Series A stage PropTech company. We are building a new ecosystem for commercial real estate where every deal, no matter how big or small, receives the right resources and systems to succeed. We leverage AI to identify commercial real estate opportunities and our own technology to ensure that the transaction itself is transparent, smooth and predictable. We are not brokers, buyers or sellers - we are connectors.
Our CEO has successfully launched three companies, and our leadership team are alumni from respected companies such as Goldman Sachs, Google, Jamestown, Capital One, McKinsey, Brookfield, and Compass among others. We recently raised a $25M Series A, and have raised over $100M in total funding up to this point.
We are backed by Canvas, Camber Creek, Thomvest & FJ Labs, four venture capital firms that have invested in other successful companies like Alibaba, AppNexus, Betterment, Buzzfeed, Dataminr, Dropbox, FanDuel, Houzz, Klarna, Opendoor, Palantir, Stripe, Uber, and Upwork (among others).
The fund manager will work closely with our real estate strategy team and funds. They will have responsibility for setting best practices for fund management, as well as building a strong relationship with our variety of funds.
Responsibilities and opportunities
- Keyway, partnering with its real estate investors, has raised several real estate funds. Your role will consist primarily of:
- Monitoring the overall performance of the funds and of each of the assets
- Preparing monthly and quarterly reports to be shared with investors
- Managing the monthly and quarterly distribution of funds for investors
- Managing the day-to-day relationship with investors
- Managing the relationship with lawyers / accountants / auditors for each of the funds
- Preparing variances analysis of the funds’ performance vs. budget
- Presenting funds results to senior stakeholders
- Leading the structuring efforts for any new fund to be raised
- Preparing fundraising marketing materials (presentations, financial models, etc)
- Bachelor’s degree (business, accounting, or finance preferred)
- 5+ years of relevant industry experience required.
- Experience coming from Excellent analytical, financial, and quantitative skills, with the highest level of attention to detail
- Proficient in the English language, including the ability to listen, understand, read and communicate effectively, both in writing and verbally, in a professional environment.
Personal Qualifications that we value at keyway
- Entrepreneurial: comfortable talking to stakeholders to understand business needs, running small tests to validate assumptions, and refining requirements based on results
- Results orientation with a high motor and an incredible attention to detail; able to drive projects from planning to completion with limited oversight
- Superior analytical skills and attention to detail with a data-driven mentality
- A low ego and can-do attitude; willingness to admit mistakes and work to remedy them
- Flexibility to prioritize deliverables and re-prioritize them at a moment’s notice
At Keyway we celebrate diversity and recognize the value it brings to our customers and employees. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.