Site Reliability Engineer
Buenos Aires /
Data, Product & Engineering /
Keyway is a Series A stage PropTech company. We are building a new ecosystem for commercial real estate where every deal, no matter how big or small, receives the right resources and systems to succeed. We leverage AI to identify commercial real estate opportunities and our own technology to ensure that the transaction itself is transparent, smooth and predictable. We are not brokers, buyers or sellers - we are connectors.
Our CEO has successfully launched three companies, and our leadership team are alumni from respected companies such as Goldman Sachs, Google, Jamestown, Capital One, McKinsey, Brookfield, and Compass among others. We recently raised a $25M Series A, and have raised over $100M in total funding up to this point.
We are backed by Canvas, Camber Creek, Thomvest & FJ Labs, four venture capital firms that have invested in other successful companies like Alibaba, AppNexus, Betterment, Buzzfeed, Dataminr, Dropbox, FanDuel, Houzz, Klarna, Opendoor, Palantir, Stripe, Uber, and Upwork (among others).
Keyway’s Software Engineering team is responsible for building the tools & data infrastructure that help us simplify the sourcing, underwriting and closing of commercial real estate transactions.
We use our skills in statistics, computer science, and software engineering to make commercial real estate transactions easy. We are currently seeking a driven, results-oriented Software Engineer to join our technical team. The ideal candidate is pragmatic, entrepreneurial, and scrappy.
Responsibilities and Opportunities
- Combine software and systems engineering to build and deliver large-scale and highly reliable cloud services
- Collaborate with other engineers to solve complex technical challenges
- Build cloud infrastructure and automation that supports agility and short delivery cycles
- Deliver reliable software through continuous integration and continuous delivery
- Monitor cloud infrastructure and services, and ensure systems have high performance, fault-tolerance, and uptime
- Report on compliance to our targets for service level objectives, agreements, and indicators
- Contribute to architecture and infrastructure design
- We prioritize a commitment to diversity in our team building process. We enthusiastically encourage individuals from a variety of lived experiences to reach out.
- 3 years of experience in software, systems, or reliability engineering roles building systems in a professional environment
- Strong understanding and experience with DevOps best practices
- Ability to solve complex problems and contribute at a high level with autonomy
- Experience with one or more areas of infrastructure (Compute, Security, Configuration, Automation, Data, etc.)
- Experience with Infrastructure-as-Code and Terraform
- Experience with one of the leading cloud platforms (AWS, Azure, GGP)
- Experience with containerized architectures
- Experience with Linux
- Experience with CI/CD approaches
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to work collaboratively on a team
- A passion for continuous learning and the ability to learn new approaches and technologies
Personal Qualifications that we value at keyway
- Entrepreneurial: comfortable talking to stakeholders to understand business needs, running small tests to validate assumptions, and refining requirements based on results
- Results orientation with a high motor and an incredible attention to detail; able to drive projects from planning to completion with limited oversight
- Superior analytical skills and attention to detail with a data-driven mentality
- A low ego and can-do attitude; willingness to admit mistakes and work to remedy them
- Flexibility to prioritize deliverables and re-prioritize them at a moment’s notice
At Keyway we celebrate diversity and recognize the value it brings to our customers and employees. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.