Buenos Aires /
Data, Product & Engineering /
Keyway is a Series A stage PropTech company. We are building a new ecosystem for commercial real estate where every deal, no matter how big or small, receives the right resources and systems to succeed. We leverage AI to identify commercial real estate opportunities and our own technology to ensure that the transaction itself is transparent, smooth and predictable. We are not brokers, buyers or sellers - we are connectors.
Our CEO has successfully launched three companies, and our leadership team are alumni from respected companies such as Goldman Sachs, Google, Jamestown, Capital One, McKinsey, Brookfield, and Compass among others. We recently raised a $25M Series A, and have raised over $100M in total funding up to this point.
We are backed by Canvas, Camber Creek, Thomvest & FJ Labs, four venture capital firms that have invested in other successful companies like Alibaba, AppNexus, Betterment, Buzzfeed, Dataminr, Dropbox, FanDuel, Houzz, Klarna, Opendoor, Palantir, Stripe, Uber, and Upwork (among others).
We are looking for a Social & Graphic Designer with proven experience to create and develop visual designs across Keyway’s Sales & Marketing functions.
Responsibilities and opportunities
- Create, maintain and distribute the design language and system for marketing and sales materials based on existing and evolving brand guidelines
- Collaborate closely with the marketing, sales and product design teams to deliver high-quality creative content across multiple surfaces including digital and print
- Performance ads, presentation decks, 1-pagers, emails, mailers, give-away items and other sales or marketing materials.
- Share work during design reviews and receive feedback from the team
- 3+ years in Brand or Design
- You have a track record of creating beautiful and functional design systems across multiple channels but are also excited to immediately dive in and work on high priority needs
- Experience in designing for digital and print including emails and social
- Obsession with customer perspective and experience and the ability to simplify complex concepts with visual storytelling.
- Conceptualize projects, propose multiple ideas, and execute the final product
- Impeccable organization and project management skills, with the ability to work on multiple projects with many stakeholders
- Extensive knowledge of Adobe CC (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign);
- Knowledge of Sketch/Figma are a bonus
- Experience with coding and video a plus Have experience preparing collateral for print production, and coordinating with vendors
- Advanced level of English
Personal Qualifications that we value at keyway
- Entrepreneurial: comfortable talking to stakeholders to understand business needs, running small tests to validate assumptions, and refining requirements based on results
- Results orientation with a high motor and an incredible attention to detail; able to drive projects from planning to completion with limited oversight
- Superior analytical skills and attention to detail with a data-driven mentality
- A low ego and can-do attitude; willingness to admit mistakes and work to remedy them
- Flexibility to prioritize deliverables and re-prioritize them at a moment’s notice
At Keyway we celebrate diversity and recognize the value it brings to our customers and employees. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.