Customer Happiness Executive - KL
Want to join Southeast Asia's fastest growing start-ups? Our mission is to help local businesses across SEA grow and adopt technology in digital payments, e-commerce and mobile, with the aim of leading O2O local commerce in the region.
We are now hiring a Customer Happiness Executive to join our dynamic Customer Happiness team based in KL!
WE'LL NEED YOU TO:
- Be people-pleasers, as evident from the job title, your main objective will be to keep our customers happy!
- Share your ideas and hold the strong belief that any role can carry impact when done with hard work and passion
- Be a subject matter expert of Fave from the point-of-view of customers to back-end production. There's always something new being developed so this is an ongoing challenge
- Influence the direction of Fave. Talk to customers, put yourself in their shoes, identify and recommend changes/optimization to improve everyone's experience
- Communicate clearly and efficiently to our customers and team members via chat and email
- Be accountable. You are the voice of the customer, you need to proactively seek for action and solution until each concern of customer is addressed
WE'RE EXPECTING YOU TO HAVE:
- Willingness to work night shift (1pm to 10pm)
- Must be fluent in English. Ability to speak Mandarin / Cantonese is an advantage.
- Problem solving skills and experience in trouble-shooting (Google should be your best friend!)
- Well-versed with internet culture
- A curious mind and fast-adapter to changing technology. You should enjoy learning about new products & how things work
- Excellent communicator. You should be able to interpret any complex content into something understandable by the average user
- Ability to change focus while still aiming for the greater goal
- Passion (and patience) to talk to customers all day, every day!
- Candidate must be pro-active, thick-faced, quick to adapt, kind, and a sense of humour will help
Interested? Click 'Apply' and introduce yourself to the team! You must also answer this question:
How do you define great Customer Service experience?