UI/UX, Team Lead (Merchant)
Fave is the next generation Digital Merchant Platform that empowers offline merchants to grow and connect with their customers in a whole new way. Fave is on a mission to accelerate the offline world’s transition to the digital economy by putting growth at the centre of our merchants, our customers, our people and our partners because growth is good for everyone.
Fave connects merchants and consumers to deliver seamless payment experience and merchant rewards. It serves as a payment aggregator for the most popular cards and e-wallets (Grab, OVO). Integrated with other strategic partners Fave offer merchants more value add and more customer exposure through marketing, data, financing and operations. Merchants can now focus on what they do best for their customers; because everything else is taken care of.
Hustling in a fast-paced startup environment can be incredibly rewarding. At Fave, we make it all the more fun with offices designed for collaboration, productivity, and play. You get unlimited access to people (founders included), opportunities to learn, coffee, and WiFi – and we consider these the basic necessities! There’s also an office indoor mini golf course, ping pong, electronic scoreboard arcade basketball game, cool pantry, FaveUp learning sessions featuring industry veterans, movie nights, and lots more!
If being a part of a digital revolution in the fastest-growing region in the world excites you, get in touch today!
As a UI/UX, Team Lead (Merchant), you will:-
- Lead design thinking framework and process.
- Mentor and coach other designers/researchers.
- Wear multiple hats of UI/UX and research.
- Work on both strategic & executional levels across design and innovations initiatives for the merchant platform (app & web) and Fave services.
- Strong leadership skills and managing a team
- Have good understanding of merchants' needs and great empathy for merchants/partners
- Have experience implementing merchant platform/services
- Have good understanding and exposure to payments, deals/loyalty, F&B ordering, data, lending
- Bachelor degree in arts, design, visual or customer research related subjects