Internship - Editorial - Jakarta
Fave Indonesia is building the daily habit in local commerce, offering a vast online marketplace where people discover and save on amazing things to do, see, eat and buy. By enabling real-time commerce across local businesses, and travel destinations, shoppers can find the best a city has to offer. Fave is redefining how small businesses attract and retain customers by providing them with customizable and scalable marketing tools and services to profitably grow their businesses
- Write copy about offerings on Fave platform to improve conversions, revenue, and brand awareness, by utilizing best practices for direct response marketing.
- Develop new types of content and offers to support growth and new strategy
- Write, edit and proofread deal write ups
- Collaborate with graphic design and web teams to develop marketing materials that illustrate company brands, products, and services
- Ensure brand consistency and tone through all channels
- Stay abreast of content marketing and native advertising trends in order to participate in marketing strategies.
- Strong, quirky writing and editorial skills.
- Demonstrated ability to write/edit/proof.
- Solid understanding of best web writing practices.
- Must have solid experience with direct response and translating business information into compelling copies.
- Outstanding command of the English language.
- Knowledge of how to tell a story using words, images, or audio, and an understanding of how to create engaging content. Incredible people and communication skills.
- A willingness to embrace change, pivot, and to adapt strategies on the fly.
- Interested in continuously learning about the latest platforms, technology tools, and marketing solutions.
- Creative, organized, and innovative, willing to commit min. 3 months, starting immediate