Merchandising and Revenue Planner - Singapore
Fave is Southeast Asia’s fastest-growing startup, with a web and mobile platform that is home to over 8000 partners(and counting). With the recent acquisition of Groupon in Malaysia, Singapore, and Indonesia, Fave is at the forefront of the fast-growing local commerce revolution in the region, and is also making a strong foray into the mobile payments space. We’re looking for a dynamic, empathetic and analytical Merchandising & Revenue Planner who can help local businesses run and grow– because helping them grow their business is good business for everyone.
As a Merchandising & Revenue Planner, you will:
- Plan & structure internal promo campaigns
- Take a broad look at the competitive space and industry of the biggest accounts, both considering competition within and outside of FaveLeverage data to inform prospective target accounts and develop sales strategy
- Identify accounts that are high potential prospects and add to Business Development Prospect list
- Ensuring a good mix of deals on website based on categories (F&B, Beauty, Leisure, Services and others)
- Reviewing deals pre-feature to ensure that all best-selling points are clearly and accurately displayed
- Merchandising deal supply - planning how deals will appear on the website, in terms of deal positioning and appearance, so as to optimize salesAnalyzing top and worst deals, and ensuring that top deal structures/products are constantly replicated, and worst deal structures/products are avoided
- Work with sales team members in all cities to increase quality leads in targeted areas.
To be successful in this role, it’s important to have the following skills:
An analytical, passionate, and flexible personality with strong growth mindset