Business Development Manager (Corporate) - Singapore
Calling all outgoing hustlers and passionate players, we’re looking for a full-time business development manager to help us mobilise a revolution. Fave is SEA’s fastest growing startup and we’re leading the way in online-to-offline local commerce with brands like KFit, Groupon Malaysia, Groupon Indonesia and Groupon Singapore. Join us and play an important role as we spearhead the next mega-trend: discounted mobile payments at restaurants with Fave.
- Resourceful in identifying new classes and activities to be featured on FAVE, expanding the range of offerings for our subscribers.
- Stubbornly persistent in your mission to build leads - be it through cold-calling or walking-in to the latest and trendiest partners across the city.
- Optimistically engage, consult and successfully sign-up local providers (the big brands!)
- Manage the relationship with exciting providers (e.g attend a class or two at our potential partners or have a meal perhaps).
- Innovate and improve business development strategies with the team.
- 3-5 years of experience in sales, preferably with corporate accounts.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.