Fave is the next generation Digital Merchant Platform that empowers offline merchants to grow and connect with their customers in a whole new way. Fave is on a mission to accelerate the offline world’s transition to the digital economy by putting growth at the centre of our merchants, our customers, our people and our partners because growth is good for everyone.
Fave connects merchants and consumers to deliver seamless payment experience and merchant rewards. It serves as a payment aggregator for the most popular cards and e-wallets (Grab, OVO). Integrated with other strategic partners Fave offer merchants more value add and more customer exposure through marketing, data, financing and operations. Merchants can now focus on what they do best for their customers; because everything else is taken care of.
Hustling in a fast-paced startup environment can be incredibly rewarding. At Fave, we make it all the more fun with offices designed for collaboration, productivity, and play. You get unlimited access to people (founders included), opportunities to learn, coffee, and WiFi – and we consider these the basic necessities! There’s also an office indoor mini golf course, ping pong, electronic scoreboard arcade basketball game, cool pantry, FaveUp learning sessions featuring industry veterans, movie nights, and lots more!
We’re looking for curious, tenacious and growth-hungry analysts to join the Fave Data Science team. The data science team is the heart of data in the organization, they provide all the metrics, dashboards and insights required for Fave to run and grow. They handle data flow end-to-end from gathering to peering for insights that Fave can take actions on.
Generally as someone in the data science team:
- You’re data-driven and/or are comfortable with basic statistical principles and applying them to datasets
- You are comfortable working in a team, or on your own, and not afraid to be honest when you don't know something (We encourage saying "I don't know, but I'll figure it out!")
- You are excited when faced with a task you don't know how to accomplish. Your mind races with potential solutions, and their respective pros and cons.
As a Data Analyst, you will:
- Liaise with various departments (Marketing, Finance, Product, etc.) across 3 countries to ensure their KPIs are tracked and provide the insights necessary for growth.
- Conduct diagnostics on specific aspects of business.
- Develop strategic initiatives to drive data-driven operations and decisions as well as self-service analytics throughout the organization.
- Work with Data Science team on various projects ranging from improving recommendation engine, anomaly detector to building visualizations (user journey, geolocation, etc), dashboards, etc that garners insights.
- Have experience working on data in SQL (Excel is also acceptable)
- Analytics experience in Python/R is good to have
- Exposure with the online advertising or e-commerce industry is also good to have
- Fresh graduates are welcomed to apply
If being a part of a digital revolution in the fastest-growing region in the world excites you, get in touch today!