Internship - CRM
The Fave Group is one of South East Asia’s fastest growing startups. What started out as the award-winning fitness sharing platform KFit in 2015, has since expanded into a multi-category O2O platform. Today, the Fave Group consists of Fave, KFit, Groupon Indonesia, Groupon Malaysia and Groupon Singapore.
With operations across the region including Malaysia, Indonesia, Singapore, Hong Kong and The Philippines being a part of the Fave Group means you get to be part of a larger Southeast Asian story. It is our mission to help local businesses across SEA grow, succeed and adopt technology in digital payments, e-commerce and mobile, with the aim of leading O2O local commerce in the region.
Hustling in a fast-paced startup environment can be incredibly rewarding. At Fave, we make it all the more fun with offices designed for collaboration, productivity, and play. You get unlimited access to people (founders included), opportunities to learn, coffee, and WiFi – and we consider these the basic necessities! There’s also an office pool table, ping pong, PS2 console, Fave Up learning sessions featuring industry veterans, movie nights, and lots more!
If being a part of a digital revolution in the fastest-growing region in the world excites you, get in touch today!
As CRM Intern:
- Assist to drive regional cross-channel lifecycle marketing programs that create an ongoing conversation with the consumer and ultimately drive engagement, retention and LTV. Programs include welcome series, birthday, loyalty, replenishment, cross-sell, win back & etc.
- Assist to set activation strategies and cadence and define parameters for program measurement. Liaise with Regions to ensure local relevance and optimize global roll out.
- Augment customer behavior knowledge by leading the management and sharing of all CRM database marketing analytics, including customer profiling and segmentation, LTV modeling.
- Work with the team to innovate by launching new CRM initiatives that leverage customer insight and new technologies.
- Partner with cross-functional teams (Product Marketing, Creative, Merchandising, Business Development, Partnership, Product Managers & Regional Teams) to define the consumer journey and establish key KPIs to measure success and drive best-in-class analysis
- Analyze omnichannel performance to drive business strategy, profitability and future campaign investment. (EDM, Push notification, Web push notification, In-app & etc)
- Support preparation of presentation of Digital Analytics and CRM roadmap to Manager.
To be successful on this role:
- Articulate with excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to think creatively, highly-driven and self-motivated
- Written and spoken English fluency
- A ‘hustle’ attitudeAn articulate communication style and the confidence to speak up
- A willingness to embrace change, pivot, and to adapt to strategies on the fly
During your internship, you'll get:
- Attractive compensation, allowances and incentives.
- An opportunity to work with a team of trailblazers from various fields and gain valuable exposure that you won’t be able to find in a classroom.
- Experience a work culture that is open and feedback-driven that can help you develop real-world skills like project management and effective communication.
- Enjoy a trendy and open office that has a flat hierarchy, which means you can walk up to anyone for advice, feedback or to share ideas (Founders included!)
- Successful interns could be offered full-time positions.