Engineering - Mobile Engineer (Android / IOS)
Fave is one of Southeast Asia’s fastest growing start-ups. Having served tens of thousands of offline businesses and millions of consumers, Fave is now one of the leading mobile O2O platforms in the region.
With operations across the region including Malaysia, Indonesia and Singapore, this is a rare opportunity for you to be part of a larger Southeast Asian story. At Fave, we believe that small and medium businesses are the backbone of the economy and we have made it our mission to help offline businesses across SEA to go and grow online.
Hustling in a fast-paced startup environment can be incredibly rewarding. At Fave, we make it all the more fun with offices designed for collaboration, productivity, and play. You get unlimited access to people (founders included), opportunities to learn, coffee, and WiFi – and we consider these the basic necessities! There’s also an office pool table, ping pong, PS4 console, FaveUp learning sessions featuring industry veterans, movie nights, and lots more!
As a Mobile Engineer at Fave, you will work closely with the Product, UX/UI and Backend teams to design, build and extend consumer and/or partner facing new products, platforms and features.
As a Mobile Engineer, you will:
- Be a key member of a team that builds reusable Android / iOS software components for Fave platform.
- Create solid implementations and write clear, maintainable code and design documents for Android or iOS.
- Monitor the performance of the live apps and continuously improve them on both code and experience level.
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features.
- Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability.
To be successful in this role, it’s important to have the following skills:
- Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle
- 3+ years of experience in developing native Android or iOS Applications.
- Experience in API design, SDK architecture, and mobile software lifecycle development practices.
- Experience in developing application programming interfaces (APIs) to support mobile functionality.
- Strong UX/UI design exposure and experience in making apps work.
- Strong attention to detail on every line of code, every unit test, and every commit message
- Comfortable with rapid development cycles and tight schedules.
Interested? Click 'Apply' and introduce yourself to the team! An exciting journey is awaiting just a click away.