Engineering - Mobile Engineer (Android / IOS)
The Fave Group is one of South East Asia’s fastest growing startups. What started out as the award-winning fitness sharing platform KFit in 2015, has since expanded into a multi-category O2O platform. Today, the Fave Group consists of Fave, KFit, Groupon Indonesia, Groupon Malaysia and Groupon Singapore.
With operations across the region including Malaysia, Indonesia, Singapore, Hong Kong and The Philippines being a part of the Fave Group means you get to be part of a larger Southeast Asian story. It is our mission to help local businesses across SEA grow, succeed and adopt technology in digital payments, e-commerce and mobile, with the aim of leading O2O local commerce in the region.
As a Mobile Engineer at Fave, you will work closely with the Product, UX/UI and Backend teams to design, build and extend consumer and/or partner facing new products, platforms and features.
As a Mobile Engineer, you will:
- Be a key member of a team that builds reusable Android / iOS software components for Fave platform.
- Create solid implementations and write clear, maintainable code and design documents for Android or iOS.
- Monitor the performance of the live apps and continuously improve them on both code and experience level.
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features.
- Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability.
To be successful in this role, it’s important to have the following skills:
- Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle
- 3+ years of experience in developing native Android or iOS Applications.
- Experience in API design, SDK architecture, and mobile software lifecycle development practices.
- Experience in developing application programming interfaces (APIs) to support mobile functionality.
- Strong UX/UI design exposure and experience in making apps work.
- Strong attention to detail on every line of code, every unit test, and every commit message
- Comfortable with rapid development cycles and tight schedules.
Interested? Click 'Apply' and introduce yourself to the team! An exciting journey is awaiting just a click away.