Merchant Acquisition Marketing Manager
Fave is one of Southeast Asia’s fastest growing start-ups. Having served tens of thousands of offline businesses and millions of consumers, Fave is now one of the leading mobile O2O platforms in the region.
With operations across the region including Malaysia, Indonesia and Singapore, this is a rare opportunity for you to be part of a larger Southeast Asian story. At Fave, we believe that small and medium businesses are the backbone of the economy and we have made it our mission to help offline businesses across SEA to go and grow online.
We are looking for a Merchant Acquisition Marketing Manager to plan, manage and execute marketing campaigns to generate and nurture partnership with merchants. The position has the responsibility of developing marketing strategy, promotions and activities to drive merchant acquisition, engagement and maximize revenue opportunities with each merchants.
This position requires a self-directed, adaptable individual with very strong communication skills, who is able to work under pressure, along with proven experience working on complex, regional, time-critical projects.
The perfect candidate is excited to dive into greenfield opportunities, is a guru of demand gen strategy and tactics, and is passionate about supporting the success of the business.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage all aspects of merchant acquisition campaigns, from creative development through campaign launch, adhering to budgets.
- Identify, analyze and understand metrics that will impact paid marketing channel performance and adjust campaigns based on performance.
- Lead A/B testing strategy and execution in all paid marketing channels.
- Partner with marketing colleagues to create compelling content for demand generation campaigns, including case studies, infographics, email content, display ads, video, social media, and direct mail.
- Work closely with sales and leadership teams to drive the best performance from each lead stream, as measured by conversion, customer acquisition cost and retention.
Education and Experience Required for the role:
- Degree preferred or equivalent experience.
- 3-4 years experience managing B2B acquisition marketing campaigns delivered across multiple channels.
- Comfortable diving in and working with large amounts of data to make decisions and drive performance.
- Ability to work effectively in a high-growth company and adapt as the product evolves.
- Proven track record in driving new business initiatives and people management
- Must have positive attitude, commitment to excellence, and a determination to get things done.