Lead Engineer (Python)
Fave is the next generation Digital Merchant Platform that empowers offline merchants to grow and connect with their customers in a whole new way. Fave is on a mission to accelerate the offline world’s transition to the digital economy by putting growth at the centre of our merchants, our customers, our people and our partners because growth is good for everyone.
Fave connects merchants and consumers to deliver seamless payment experience and merchant rewards. It serves as a payment aggregator for the most popular cards and e-wallets (Grab, OVO). Integrated with other strategic partners Fave offer merchants more value add and more customer exposure through marketing, data, financing and operations. Merchants can now focus on what they do best for their customers; because everything else is taken care of.
Hustling in a fast-paced startup environment can be incredibly rewarding. At Fave, we make it all the more fun with offices designed for collaboration, productivity, and play. You get unlimited access to people (founders included), opportunities to learn, coffee, and WiFi – and we consider these the basic necessities! There’s also an office indoor mini golf course, ping pong, electronic scoreboard arcade basketball game, cool pantry, FaveUp learning sessions featuring industry veterans, movie nights, and lots more!
We are looking for an experienced software engineer to join the data engineering efforts at Fave. You will be part of the Data team and together bring the data infrastructure/processes that allow Fave to scale to greater heights. The ideal candidate should have experience in distributed computing, storage architectures and be able to think at scale.
If being a part of a digital revolution in the fastest-growing region in the world excites you, get in touch today!
As a Lead Engineer (Python) for Data Product, you will:
- Building end-to-end data platform based on business requirement.
- Work along with Data Engineer in building the robust data pipeline scripts.
- Building API in regards to data-exchange only.
- Front-end experience will be an added advantage.
- Manage Google Cloud - Data Infrastructure.
- At least 5 years of software development experience in Django/Flask framework or any Python framework & Good knowledge of relational databases, version control tools and of developing add-on or plugin.
- Knowledge for front-end development & Google Cloud Platform will be an added advantage.
- Possess strong skills in Object-Oriented design, problem analysis, solving, database design and management, project documentation.