Internship - Marketing
Calling all outgoing hustlers and passionate players, we’re looking for full-time interns to help us mobilise a revolution. Fave is SEA’s fastest growing startup and we’re leading the way in online-to-offline local commerce with brands like KFit, Groupon Malaysia and Groupon Indonesia. Join us and play an important role as we spearhead the next mega-trend: rewards and mobile payments with Fave.
- This will be a full-time internship (duration between 3-6 months) with Fave’s offline marketing team. Your job scope is a mixture of offline marketing activities.
- You will spend your time working closely with a pioneering team, executing various marketing initiatives in a fast-paced and dynamic environment.
What you get:
- Attractive compensation, allowances and incentives.
- An opportunity to work with a team of trailblazers from various fields and gain valuable exposure that you won’t be able to find in a classroom.
- Experience a work culture that is open and feedback-driven that can help you develop real-world skills like project management and effective communication.
- Enjoy a trendy and open office that has a flat hierarchy, which means you can walk up to anyone for advice, feedback or to share ideas (Founders included!)
- Successful interns may be offered full-time positions.
- This role is perfect for those who love to be up and about, constantly engaging with people, and not afraid to get their hands dirty.
- You must be able communicate in a clear and engaging manner.
- Even better if you are fearless and bold when it comes to engaging with people.
- You must have grit and be very hard working.
- -A can-do attitude is absolutely necessary.
- These qualities trump technical skills or grades.
- You must also be a self-regulating, independent person who is accountable, passionate, and able to collaborate effectively with others.
- Brownie points if you are skilled in graphic design and / or video editing!