Business Development Intern
The Fave Internship Programme offers a unique opportunity to experience the world of tech startups with meaningful and productive projects that allow you to build your resume and develop your skills. You will be provided with challenging projects, performance feedback, valuable networking opportunities, and many educational and social opportunities. We have internship intakes all year round, so if you have recently graduated or if you have free time between your semesters just let us know when you’re available to start!
The Fave working environment enables you to be hands on and gain exposure to relevant experience in building a venture. Our fast-paced startup style also ensures endless learning and growth opportunities. We are looking for recent graduates or current students who have a strong desire to be part of a team that's transforming how we access fitness classes and activities.
- Candidates are expected to commit to 2-4 months of their time to becoming an awesome intern!
- Responsible in dealing with our partners.
- Interns will be communicating with potential partners most of the time either face-to-face or through phone calls (code-calling) and emails.
- Assisting in drafting contracts and handling paperwork.
- A creative, passionate, and flexible personality.
- The ability to work on their own as well as part of a team.
- Strong communication and relationship building skills.
- Strong command of the English language (written & verbal).
- Proficiency in Chinese & Bahasa Indonesia (written & verbal) would be an added advantage.
- Mature attitude with a capability to discuss business issues.
- Positive attitude and energetic approach.