Marketing Executive (Offline Marketing)
Fave is the next generation Digital Merchant Platform that empowers offline merchants to grow and connect with their customers in a whole new way. Fave is on a mission to accelerate the offline world’s transition to the digital economy by putting growth at the centre of our merchants, our customers, our people and our partners because growth is good for everyone.
Fave connects merchants and consumers to deliver seamless payment experience and merchant rewards. It serves as a payment aggregator for the most popular cards and e-wallets (Grab, OVO). Integrated with other strategic partners Fave offer merchants more value add and more customer exposure through marketing, data, financing and operations. Merchants can now focus on what they do best for their customers; because everything else is taken care of.
Hustling in a fast-paced startup environment can be incredibly rewarding. At Fave, we make it all the more fun with offices designed for collaboration, productivity, and play. You get unlimited access to people (founders included), opportunities to learn, coffee, and WiFi – and we consider these the basic necessities! There’s also an office indoor mini golf course, ping pong, electronic scoreboard arcade basketball game, cool pantry, FaveUp learning sessions featuring industry veterans, movie nights, and lots more!
If being a part of a digital revolution in the fastest-growing region in the world excites you, get in touch today!
As a Offline Marketing Executive, your will:
- Be conducting on-ground onboarding process for a portfolio of new partners across Malaysia within the standard turnover time and to coach and provide necessary training for partners to operate efficiently.
- Oversee and manage Fave's on the ground promoters/brand ambassadors from hiring, training, scheduling, deployment, performance management and compensation.
- Follow through the end-to-end Favepay day-to-day operational tasks.
- To conduct merchants and POSM quality check from time to time.
- Be responsible for stock count, logistics and devices. Ensure proper documentation of devices.
- Manage and analyse data to support offline marketing initiatives and campaigns.
- Work with various team in Fave to align on processes and value proposition.
- Strong understanding of Fave’s business model and processes and knowing partner’s requirements.
- Has the ability to build good relationships with partners, able to identify and match partner’s needs with the organization resources.
- Excellent communication and coordination skills to effectively liaise with internal and external partners.
- A team player but also able to work independently.
- Energetic, enthusiastic and calm in a dynamic and fast pace working condition.
- Good organizing and time management skills.