Offline Marketing Executive
Fave is one of Southeast Asia’s fastest growing start-ups. Having served tens of thousands of offline businesses and millions of consumers, Fave is now one of the leading mobile O2O platforms in the region.
With operations across the region including Malaysia, Indonesia and Singapore, this is a rare opportunity for you to be part of a larger Southeast Asian story. At Fave, we believe that small and medium businesses are the backbone of the economy and we have made it our mission to help offline businesses across SEA to go and grow online.
Hustling in a fast-paced startup environment can be incredibly rewarding. At Fave, we make it all the more fun with offices designed for collaboration, productivity, and play. You get unlimited access to people (founders included), opportunities to learn, coffee, and WiFi – and we consider these the basic necessities! There’s also an office pool table, ping pong, PS4 console, FaveUp learning sessions featuring industry veterans, movie nights, and lots more!
If being a part of a digital revolution in the fastest-growing region in the world excites you, get in touch today!
As a Offline Marketing Executive, your will:
- Be conducting on-ground onboarding process for a portfolio of new partners across Malaysia within the standard turnover time and to coach and provide necessary training for partners to operate efficiently.
- Oversee and manage Fave's on the ground promoters/brand ambassadors from hiring, training, scheduling, deployment, performance management and compensation.
- Follow through the end-to-end Favepay day-to-day operational tasks.
- To conduct merchants and POSM quality check from time to time.
- Be responsible for stock count, logistics and devices. Ensure proper documentation of devices.
- Manage and analyse data to support offline marketing initiatives and campaigns.
- Work with various team in Fave to align on processes and value proposition.
- Strong understanding of Fave’s business model and processes and knowing partner’s requirements.
- Has the ability to build good relationships with partners, able to identify and match partner’s needs with the organization resources.
- Excellent communication and coordination skills to effectively liaise with internal and external partners.
- A team player but also able to work independently.
- Energetic, enthusiastic and calm in a dynamic and fast pace working condition.
- Good organizing and time management skills.