Want to join Southeast Asia's fastest growing start-ups? Our mission is to help local businesses across SEA grow and adopt technology in digital payments, e-commerce and mobile, with the aim of leading O2O local commerce in the region.
Our team in Kuala Lumpur is growing! We're looking for a Marketing Manager to join us!
- Lead consumer and channel marketing growth for Fave Malaysia business unit.
- Be the main point of contact for all external communications to customers, merchants and other relevant stakeholders
- Work together with other stakeholders to ensure a consistent branding and messaging
- Work together with the business development team in driving merchant acquisition campaigns
- Drive customer acquisition campaigns through branding campaigns, brand partnerships, media partnerships.
- Executive PR campaigns for brand exposure, product launches, acquisition campaigns
- Build and manage highly effective team, provide coaching and learning experiences.
- 3-5 years of experience in strategic branding, marketing and growth hacking
- Experience working in an offline advertising/PR/marketing agency preferred.
- Strong analytical skills to run data driven marketing campaigns
- A highly resourceful, passionate and fearless approach
- Exceptional leadership skills and proven team management experience
- Ready to learn, unlearn, relearn
- Strong negotiation skills
- Exceptional communication skills (writing and speaking)
- An articulate communication style and the confidence to speak up
- Passionate about startups and the e-commerce industry