Fave Career Comeback Programme
Fave is the next generation Digital Merchant Platform that empowers offline merchants to grow and connect with their customers in a whole new way. Fave is on a mission to accelerate the offline world’s transition to the digital economy by putting growth at the centre of our merchants, our customers, our people and our partners because growth is good for everyone.
Fave connects merchants and consumers to deliver seamless payment experience and merchant rewards. It serves as a payment aggregator for the most popular cards and e-wallets (Grab, OVO). Integrated with other strategic partners Fave offer merchants more value add and more customer exposure through marketing, data, financing and operations. Merchants can now focus on what they do best for their customers; because everything else is taken care of.
Hustling in a fast-paced startup environment can be incredibly rewarding. At Fave, we make it all the more fun with offices designed for collaboration, productivity, and play. You get unlimited access to people (founders included), opportunities to learn, coffee, and WiFi – and we consider these the basic necessities! There’s also an office indoor mini golf course, ping pong, electronic scoreboard arcade basketball game, cool pantry, FaveUp learning sessions featuring industry veterans, movie nights, and lots more!
If being a part of a digital revolution in the fastest-growing region in the world excites you, get in touch today!
About the programme:
- A 6 month programme designed for individuals that have been/are on a career break that would like to get back into the working world. The programme is also open for individuals living with disabilities who are looking for a new career adventure within a fast paced digital company.
- The programme will consist of a 6 months contract role coupled together with multiple learning and development programmes which will also include having a mentor/buddy within the company.
- Successful candidates will be matched according to opportunities based on current vacancies available on the careers site.
- Do take note that some of the roles under this programme will be on shift based, suitable for those looking for some flexibility in their working hours and/or days.
- Successful candidates that has completed the 6 months programme and would like to pursue a permanent opportunity within the company will be evaluated based on their performance and potential before being matched to available full-time opportunities.
Who are we looking for?
- Individuals who have been/are on a career break between 6 months to 2 years.
- Individuals who are computer literate, digitally savvy and passionate about technology.
- Have great attention to details and good communication skills.
- Have previous work experience from any background or industry.
- Forward leaning and fast learners open to different opportunities.
- Able to work full-time with a choice of 2 different range of working hours/days.
- Able to work in a fast paced working environment.
- We are an equal opportunity employer who celebrates diversity, so we would also like to encourage and welcome individuals living with disabilities to apply too.