The FAVE Internship Programme offers a unique opportunity to experience the world of tech startups with meaningful and productive projects that allow you to build your resume and develop your skills. You will be provided with challenging projects, performance feedback, valuable networking opportunities, and many educational and social opportunities.
We have internship intakes all year round, so if you have recently graduated or if you have free time between your semesters just let us know when you’re available to start!
The FAVE working environment enables you to be hands on and gain exposure to relevant experience in building a venture. Our fast paced startup style also ensures endless learning and growth opportunities.
During your internship you will:
- Commit to 2-6 months of your time to becoming an awesome (paid!) intern
- Work with awesome engineering and quality assurance team to test mobile apps and web platforms.
- You will get exposed to the full-on experience of working in a tech start-up
- You will build strong manual - web and mobile application testing skills
- You will learn crucial basic skills like communication, time management and multitasking
- Yo will have a better understanding of how the e-commerce industry works
- Build knowledge of JIRA and other bug / test case management tools
- Experience in test case creation, execution
To be successful in this role, you will need to have:
- Strong passion for technology and especially mobile apps.
- You love testing functionality and naturally curious to find our how things work.
- The ability to work on their own as well as part of a team
- Strong communication and relationship building skills
- Strong command of the English language (written & verbal).
- Mature attitude with a capability to discuss business issues.
- Positive attitude and energetic approach
On top of your regular internship responsibilities, you will also gain on-the-ground experiences. You will be required to work as a Fave ambassador by going out of the office once or twice per month for 3-5 hours to educate & demonstrate the use of the Fave App.