Fave Brand Ambassador - Sarawak
We are looking for friendly and outgoing Fave Brand Ambassadors to play an important role in achieving our ambitious customer acquisition and revenue growth objectives. The ideal candidate is a passionate people-person, has the ability to sell just about anything, and is able to explain/communicate in a clear & engaging manner. You must be comfortable with making dozens of product/service demonstrations & able to generate interest while building rapport with new people. If you are a hustler looking to be a part of a new movement, representing an exciting company with a big vision, this is for you.
Areas that we are scouting talents for:
- Conducting on-ground promotion at FavePay partner locations
- Giving demos & training to Fave merchants’ service staff
- Promoting FavePay to new customers
- Passing on marketing materials to outlet managers & ensure that the materials are clearly displayed on outlet premises
- Reporting of all relevant information – no. of users converted, user feedback, questions asked, interest level, etc.
- Able to work on weekends.
- Minimum 5 hours/shift & at least 3 days/week (Part-time), 5 hours/shift & 5 days/week where weekends is a must (Contract).
- Owning a smartphone that can support the Fave app (iOS/Android).
- Language fluency (English & your native mother tongue) will have an added advantage.
- Ability to adapt to different interactions & expectations from different customer personalities.
- Highly sociable & able to make a connection with people.
- A great & effective communicator with the ability to sell a product/service effectively.
- Having prior work experience as a promoter is also a bonus.
- Willing to commit for at least 1-2 months, starting immediately.
- Hourly rate of RM10 plus RM20 transportation allowance. Minimum contract of 1 month.
- Incentives based on results achieved
- Working hours: 12PM - 9PM OR 1PM - 10PM
- Letter of recognition from Fave to add to your portfolio
- An awesome team to work with