Intermediate QA Engineer (Manual)
Fave is the next generation Digital Merchant Platform that empowers offline merchants to grow and connect with their customers in a whole new way. Fave is on a mission to accelerate the offline world’s transition to the digital economy by putting growth at the centre of our merchants, our customers, our people and our partners because growth is good for everyone.
Fave connects merchants and consumers to deliver seamless payment experience and merchant rewards. It serves as a payment aggregator for the most popular cards and e-wallets (Grab, OVO). Integrated with other strategic partners Fave offer merchants more value add and more customer exposure through marketing, data, financing and operations. Merchants can now focus on what they do best for their customers; because everything else is taken care of.
Hustling in a fast-paced startup environment can be incredibly rewarding. At Fave, we make it all the more fun with offices designed for collaboration, productivity, and play. You get unlimited access to people (founders included), opportunities to learn, coffee, and WiFi – and we consider these the basic necessities! There’s also an office indoor mini golf course, ping pong, electronic scoreboard arcade basketball game, cool pantry, FaveUp learning sessions featuring industry veterans, movie nights, and lots more!
We are an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status.
As a company, we are focused on growth. Therefore, opportunities to learn and grow constantly to feed your passion for self-improvement and make those around you feel better are endless here in Fave. When you grow, we will grow with you.
Requirements for the role:
- Minimum 2 years experience in manual testing for both web and mobile apps
- Strong comprehension of agile software development methodology
- Good knowledge on how to apply testing lifecycle in agile development
- Proficient with software development and testing tools such as Jira, Testrails, Clevertap, Firebase, Browerstack, Fabric, Gitlab, Sentry, Postman etc.
- Strong ability in documentation of test plan, test design and test cases
- Keen eyes to spot inconsistency between requirements and its implementations
- Comfortable working in a very diversified team
- Excellent verbal and written communications
- Experience in the back-end (API level) and front-end (UI level)
- BONUS : Experience in non-functional testing
What's it for you?
- Involve with Product-Engineering Sprint Planning
- Review and check the completeness of test basis
- Create a well-structured test plan, test design and test cases
- Estimate, prioritize, plan, and coordinate testing activities
- Identify, record, track and thoroughly document bugs
- Communicate with internal and external teams
- Work closely with the product manager, developers and UI/UX designer
- Perform feature testing for new feature release
- Perform manual regression test in bi-weekly basis
If being a part of a digital revolution in the fastest-growing region in the world excites you, get in touch today!